Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

10 hours ago, ClistavalTwoTime said:

Do you need to have things in your inventory before the bot starts? Or if you have money will it grab everything it needs?

It will buy required items, except for bottomless compost bucket if you choose to use one

9 hours ago, ClistavalTwoTime said:

It seems to be getting stuck on the GE, it will type in the item to buy but then stop there

Could you copy paste the logger and send it via PM? It's one of the buttons on the bottom right corner of the client

7 hours ago, weou said:

Could I get a trial on this please :D

Authed :doge: 

Didnt end up having time to test it out when you authed but i went ahead and bought it anyway. One thing I noticed is that when it buys a bond it doesn't check if the player is on a f2p or p2p world and it carries on trying to buy mems items in a f2p world. Maybe just add a check to see if the player is on a p2p world and if not then hop?

4 hours ago, weou said:

Didnt end up having time to test it out when you authed but i went ahead and bought it anyway. One thing I noticed is that when it buys a bond it doesn't check if the player is on a f2p or p2p world and it carries on trying to buy mems items in a f2p world. Maybe just add a check to see if the player is on a p2p world and if not then hop?

I'll include that in a quick update tomorrow

12 hours ago, Token said:

I'll include that in a quick update tomorrow

Thanks :D also noticed that it would try to teleport with a noted skills necklace sometimes after restocking and if the account has not been to zeah yet it will repeatedly spam try to use the skills necklace teleport there (even though you need to have been to zeah at least once before you can tele there with skills necklace). Watson teleports will work regardless of whether or not you have been there yet though. Maybe you could make it walk to zeah/buy a watson teleport if the skills necklace teleport cant be used yet? It also likes to get stuck at the entrance to the catherby bank if hide roofs isn't on, idk if that's an osbot thing or your script. Love the script so far though, nice work.

On 8/29/2021 at 10:30 PM, weou said:

Thanks :D also noticed that it would try to teleport with a noted skills necklace sometimes after restocking and if the account has not been to zeah yet it will repeatedly spam try to use the skills necklace teleport there (even though you need to have been to zeah at least once before you can tele there with skills necklace). Watson teleports will work regardless of whether or not you have been there yet though. Maybe you could make it walk to zeah/buy a watson teleport if the skills necklace teleport cant be used yet? It also likes to get stuck at the entrance to the catherby bank if hide roofs isn't on, idk if that's an osbot thing or your script. Love the script so far though, nice work.

Will include some checks for that in the next update

23 hours ago, Dubsz said:

1. Mirror mode *New Mouse*

2. https://pastebin.com/47yQiwG2

3. After taking break from farm run and goes to do BH it gets stuck in the bank interface trying to tele using the digsite pendent. I tested it with out new mouse and seems like new mouse is cause of the issue.

Was there any interface open, like the bank/GE/deposit box?

1. Mirror mode using BH manager

2. [INFO][Bot #1][09/01 01:36:54 PM]: p=[x=3254, y=3420, z=0] m=true h=false
[INFO][Bot #1][09/01 01:36:54 PM]: getting herb farming supplies
[INFO][Bot #1][09/01 01:36:54 PM]: getting stamina potion
[INFO][Bot #1][09/01 01:36:54 PM]: java.lang.RuntimeException: ran out of stamina potion
    at aUX.B(eb:2919)
    at aUX.onLoop(eb:1443)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ye:268)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
3. Its trying to get stamina's but as I mule everything off at night and give it gold in the morning to buy everything it wouldn't buy stamina's and I do have restocking checked and use stamina's checked.

On 9/1/2021 at 8:43 PM, Dubsz said:

1. Mirror mode using BH manager

2. [INFO][Bot #1][09/01 01:36:54 PM]: p=[x=3254, y=3420, z=0] m=true h=false
[INFO][Bot #1][09/01 01:36:54 PM]: getting herb farming supplies
[INFO][Bot #1][09/01 01:36:54 PM]: getting stamina potion
[INFO][Bot #1][09/01 01:36:54 PM]: java.lang.RuntimeException: ran out of stamina potion
    at aUX.B(eb:2919)
    at aUX.onLoop(eb:1443)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(ye:268)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
3. Its trying to get stamina's but as I mule everything off at night and give it gold in the morning to buy everything it wouldn't buy stamina's and I do have restocking checked and use stamina's checked.

Should be fixed now

• Heart 1

30 minutes ago, Youshudrun said:

Lol I havent even owned the script for 12 hours and its the only thing i ever used on the account in question and I am already banned... can i get a refund and consider it a 24 hour trial... i wont be using it again now...

I can't handle refunds myself, but for less than 24 hours you may be eligible by posting in the refunds section

Just wondering, what exactly did you do on that account? What settings did you use? Did you buy the account?