Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

6 hours ago, M3N said:

@Token there is an issue when utilizing the Birdhouse portion of this script where the bot perpetually grabs wood from the bank and fills the inventory; then it empties the entire inventory into the bank and does this over and over again. This seems to only happen when I click the "Craft Birdhouses" option in the gui. For your information I am using Mirror mode as well as crafting yew bh. If you need any clarification on this please let me know. 

In my ~ 210 - 215 hrs of using this script this has been the only issue I have seen. All in all it has been well worth the 25 dollars I paid for it. 

Could you send me a copy paste of the logger when this happens?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey bro, love the script. Just a heads up when using say 'compost' it will withdraw the amount of compost required for the farm run e.g '16' in noted form, but then when at the farming site is grabbing compost out of the leprechaun  instead of using the compost in the inventory? No major just uses up extra inventory slots 

4 minutes ago, BG4TH said:

Hey bro, love the script. Just a heads up when using say 'compost' it will withdraw the amount of compost required for the farm run e.g '16' in noted form, but then when at the farming site is grabbing compost out of the leprechaun  instead of using the compost in the inventory? No major just uses up extra inventory slots 

I think I forgot to make it check if there is compost available and if it is the right type of compost in the leprechaun; I'll change it in the next update to use the compost in the leprechaun, right now it will always take compost unless using the bottomless bucket (where it only withdraws the bucket itself)

15 hours ago, OverSi said:

For some reason, it just teleports to the digsite over and over, and doesnt do anything else. Any fix?

2 hours ago, whymamo said:

i am also having this issue @Token if you have any solutions for this that would be amazing <3

You need to unlock house on the hill teleport + all mushtrees

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...