Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

4 hours ago, RiftScripts said:

Do you need digsite pendant for the bird house runs or can this be run from the fossil island bank? 

If it does require the digsite pendant, something to potentially look into could be using that fossil island bank instead of teleporting to CW.

It uses digsite pendant rn, but I'm working on iron man support which stays entirely on fossil island

19 hours ago, chldshbrandino said:

Hello,

There's a glitch with the bot I believe. Every now and then after a run and 50 min break, the bot would login and just keep clicking all tab on the chat box. Are my settings wrong or is this a glitch with the script?

How many bots are you running? Were you running multiple bot tabs in the same client? Are you on resizable mode? Does the chat not switch to all after clicking it?

Does anyone have any experience running this with just stealth mode? I'm running just birdhouses but would be able to run a lot more clients if I didn't have to do mirror mode. Is the short amount of total time logged into the game plus the fact that the client is renamed to "runelite" enough to make it safe-ish to run in stealth over mirror mode?

37 minutes ago, elmao909 said:

Does anyone have any experience running this with just stealth mode? I'm running just birdhouses but would be able to run a lot more clients if I didn't have to do mirror mode. Is the short amount of total time logged into the game plus the fact that the client is renamed to "runelite" enough to make it safe-ish to run in stealth over mirror mode?

I've heard of some people running in stealth injection, but I always opted for mirror mode myself; Also all the records so far have been on mirror mode

@Token there is an issue when utilizing the Birdhouse portion of this script where the bot perpetually grabs wood from the bank and fills the inventory; then it empties the entire inventory into the bank and does this over and over again. This seems to only happen when I click the "Craft Birdhouses" option in the gui. For your information I am using Mirror mode as well as crafting yew bh. If you need any clarification on this please let me know. 

In my ~ 210 - 215 hrs of using this script this has been the only issue I have seen. All in all it has been well worth the 25 dollars I paid for it.