Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

allright, so iv'e been thinking buying this but i want to hear some opinions first.
1. how much  i would be able to collect money in one month with 2 accounts using sleep patterns/not using them  just doing birdhouses or just doing the farm runs?
2. is the ban rate gone up on this one ? 
3. what would be the optimal hunter level or/requirements for decent profit? 
4. is it one time buy for lifetime acces to the script? 
 and last but not least, dont mind my questions, from finland and my english sucks so bare with me. went trough the whole post but didnt find what i was looking for so i figured it would be easier just to ask ^^

hope ya'll had nice weekend and even better start of the week!

Edited by munqmo

Bug on restocking. 

1: Mirror Mode

2: logs: https://pastebin.com/h8Wm1ckB

3: Description: Attempts to restock: Uses teleport to home (lumbridge), goes to al kharid and takes glider to gnome stronghold. Once there, attempts to use home teleport again which fails due to cool down.

Edited by Bnywarrior

9 hours ago, Bnywarrior said:

Bug on restocking. 

3: Description: Attempts to restock: Uses teleport to home (lumbridge), goes to al kharid and takes glider to gnome stronghold. Once there, attempts to use home teleport again which fails due to cool down.

Same bug happened to me.

I encountered the "stuck at searching for an item at ge" bug. I was looking at the screen and it only happened when the item that was going to be bought didn't appear on the first page of search results (without scrollig).

Ex. The bot would type "plat" when trying to buy a rune platebody, but since the rune platebody is at the bottom of the page, it doesn't scroll down to click on it.

it works great amazing bot , its just the failed to teleport to home  is the isssue, how do i fix it?

Bug on restocking. 

same thing happened to me.

On 5/3/2021 at 3:54 PM, munqmo said:

allright, so iv'e been thinking buying this but i want to hear some opinions first.
1. how much  i would be able to collect money in one month with 2 accounts using sleep patterns/not using them  just doing birdhouses or just doing the farm runs?
2. is the ban rate gone up on this one ? 
3. what would be the optimal hunter level or/requirements for decent profit? 
4. is it one time buy for lifetime acces to the script? 
 and last but not least, dont mind my questions, from finland and my english sucks so bare with me. went trough the whole post but didnt find what i was looking for so i figured it would be easier just to ask ^^

hope ya'll had nice weekend and even better start of the week!

1. Probably in the 50M-150M range for each account

2. Slightly, but that shouldn't be a concern, it can be fixed

3. I believe ~50 hunter and/or 31 farming is a good start

4. Yes

On 5/4/2021 at 6:29 PM, Bnywarrior said:

Bug on restocking. 

4 hours ago, pr0 fawaz said:

hey man i think their is a bug on this script it keeps saying failed to teleport to home. i have alot of ring of wealth it doesnt use it.

Should be fixed now

7 hours ago, xhannyah said:

I encountered the "stuck at searching for an item at ge" bug. I was looking at the screen and it only happened when the item that was going to be bought didn't appear on the first page of search results (without scrollig).

Ex. The bot would type "plat" when trying to buy a rune platebody, but since the rune platebody is at the bottom of the page, it doesn't scroll down to click on it.

Thanks, I'll check it out

7 hours ago, pr0 fawaz said:

okay thanks alot it hasnt happened anymore, whats the ban rate for this?

The one bot I was running with this was banned after about 3 days however I probably could have been smarter. I was farming 4 patches, herbs, allotment and flowers and also doing bird house runs 24/7. Haven't gotten around to trying this script again but next time I'll probably set a longish break over night.