Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

Been running for a few days now. There are 2 errors I run into semi-regularly. 
The first is the script trying to apply an empty bottomless compost bucket onto patches. This occurs if the bottomless compost bucket runs out of charges mid farm run. I believe this issue was brought up a couple of weeks ago as well.

The second is if the character is attacked by the vampire whilst farming the Port Phasmatys patch and has a full inventory. It runs to the ship safe spot, hops worlds, then tries to note the farmed items in the inventory. But it cannot find the tool leprechaun so it stays in the ship until it logs out.

Error for second bug: 
[INFO][Bot #1][04/04 01:05:14 PM]: p=[x=3604, y=3541, z=0] m=true h=false
[INFO][Bot #1][04/04 01:05:14 PM]: herb patch: Port phasmantys
[INFO][Bot #1][04/04 01:05:14 PM]: inventory is full
[INFO][Bot #1][04/04 01:05:14 PM]: noting crops

On 4/4/2021 at 8:08 AM, Seppoko said:

Hi could I get a trial please 

Authed :doge: 

On 4/4/2021 at 2:58 PM, bigchunguss said:

Been running for a few days now. There are 2 errors I run into semi-regularly. 
The first is the script trying to apply an empty bottomless compost bucket onto patches. This occurs if the bottomless compost bucket runs out of charges mid farm run. I believe this issue was brought up a couple of weeks ago as well.

The second is if the character is attacked by the vampire whilst farming the Port Phasmatys patch and has a full inventory. It runs to the ship safe spot, hops worlds, then tries to note the farmed items in the inventory. But it cannot find the tool leprechaun so it stays in the ship until it logs out.

Error for second bug: 

I completely forgot about the bottomless bucket, I'll try to get it updated tomorrow

The leprechaun interaction should be fixed now, it should attempt to walk closer if leprechaun is not nearby after a world hop

On 4/5/2021 at 11:39 PM, Token said:

I completely forgot about the bottomless bucket, I'll try to get it updated tomorrow

The leprechaun interaction should be fixed now, it should attempt to walk closer if leprechaun is not nearby after a world hop

Did you end up fixing the bottomless bucket problem? Just wanna know if I can stop manually topping up my buckets now 😛

Sorry for the delay, been having some PC issues lately :feels: 

On 4/6/2021 at 5:52 PM, Tijgaarrr said:

Really excited to try this out :D

Could I have a trial?

On 4/8/2021 at 3:07 AM, BigRed said:

Could I test out a trial?

On 4/8/2021 at 10:22 AM, Phantomgasm said:

Could I get a trial?

22 hours ago, bigchunguss said:

Did you end up fixing the bottomless bucket problem? Just wanna know if I can stop manually topping up my buckets now 😛

Yes I inserted some code to detect empty bottomless bucket, I believe it should walk to bank and fill the bottomless bucket when it becomes empty; it shouldn't have started a farming run without enough charges but if that happens it will interrupt as soon as the bucket is empty and restock

Thanks for the trial!

I notice a few things I think that could be improved:

- when farming with ultracompost, it withdraws the amount it needs noted. Could you make the bot withdraw these unnoted (or give the option)?

- Can the bot somehow detect what is at the leprechaun? Because the bot now shuts down when there's no spade / rake / compost in the bank, while it might be at the leprechaun.

Overall I love this bot! Definitely going to buy it once a few of my accounts can do birdhouse runs!

On 4/9/2021 at 10:50 PM, Tijgaarrr said:

Thanks for the trial!

I notice a few things I think that could be improved:

- when farming with ultracompost, it withdraws the amount it needs noted. Could you make the bot withdraw these unnoted (or give the option)?

- Can the bot somehow detect what is at the leprechaun? Because the bot now shuts down when there's no spade / rake / compost in the bank, while it might be at the leprechaun.

Overall I love this bot! Definitely going to buy it once a few of my accounts can do birdhouse runs!

It would be too much ultracompost if you plan to do 6 herb patches, if you also do flowers and allotments that won't fit in the inventory; You should get the bottomless compost bucket if you use ultracompost

Possible, I haven't made it work much with the leprechaun storage other than using it to unnote compost, but I was thinking about storing compost in there in the future instead of taking every trip

On 4/9/2021 at 3:28 PM, cjmjkk said:

Can you add Explorer's ring tele to the fally patch please?

Yes, but that will only work with the hard diary completed, the easy and medium provide limited teleports there

On 4/10/2021 at 1:11 AM, Skyline GTR said:

I would like a trial if possible

Ayo, would it be possible for bots to use pool of refreshment if banking at Ferox Enclave?

Also, Ferox Enclave banking is broken (can test again when I get home), but 2 accounts got stuck in a teleport loop to Ferox Enclave until RoD ran out of charges, then script stopped.

I normally use CW, but the pool of refreshment would keep accounts mostly topped off on run & take away any need for stamina potions :shrug:

16 hours ago, Mikasa said:

Ayo, would it be possible for bots to use pool of refreshment if banking at Ferox Enclave?

Also, Ferox Enclave banking is broken (can test again when I get home), but 2 accounts got stuck in a teleport loop to Ferox Enclave until RoD ran out of charges, then script stopped.

I normally use CW, but the pool of refreshment would keep accounts mostly topped off on run & take away any need for stamina potions :shrug:

Should be fixed now, also included pool of refreshment support

6 hours ago, dmansq said:

can anyone let me know the gp per hour for the birdhouses ?

There's too much variability in that, there may be some info online but it's not very accurate, it's best to try it yourself

• Like 1