Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

On 3/28/2021 at 5:44 PM, Mikasa said:

Has anyone been having issues with script breaking during world hopping at port phas patch?

Not sure if it's just a me issue, or common issue but I find myself having to start script at least 3 times a day on most accounts.

Ill try to catch logs of it happening & report back, just making sure no one else is having issue as well

On 3/28/2021 at 7:09 PM, manhattanproject said:

yes it runs to the edge to avoid the vampire and it gets a timeout somehow

On 3/28/2021 at 11:24 PM, Triovani said:

My accs have been dying the last couple of days at port phas patch.. Never happened before! Also had a timeout at that patch :/ย 

On 3/29/2021 at 12:23 AM, dotherobot said:

I've been having this problem at the Port Phasmatys patch. I pick a few strawberries ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“, hop worlds, pick a few more strawberries ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ“, hop worlds, etc.ย ย 

I made the feral vampyre evasion a bit too aggressive, I'll make it respond slower to the NPC presence - right now it will flee even if it's like 20 tiles away, but reducing it to 10 should fix this

On 3/28/2021 at 7:48 PM, dotherobot said:

This script has worked very well for me and I really enjoy how user-friendly it is, but I'd like to suggest some changes to the "buy from the GE" feature.

Right now, the script buys a "skills necklace (6)" from the GE if there is not a "skills necklace (6)" in the bank. If you already have a skills necklace with fewer than 6 charges in the bank, the script won't use it. This means that after a few runs, I end up with a stack of "skills necklace (5)"s in my bank.
Would you consider changing the script to use jewelry that has fewer than the maximum number of charges?

There's a similar problem with buying tele tabs from the GE. Even if I already have 30 Ardougne tele tabs in my bank, the script will buy more from the GE. Because the tele tabs are being bought from the GE more frequently than they are being used, I end up with a huge stack of Ardougne tele tabs in my bank.
Could the script be changed so that it doesn't buy a particular tele tab on the GE if you already have one in the bank?

Yes, I had the charged jewelry preference reversed there, I'll push an update later today for it

I've been working on the GE rewrite for the past week, but it's not ready for release yet

20 hours ago, Ryn055 said:

How big of an impact would it make to run this script injected or mirror?

I prefer mirror mode

3 hours ago, tappypkr said:

hi I've been recommended by somebody to use this could i have a trail please.

Authed :doge:ย 

• Like 2

18 hours ago, tappypkr said:

Hi could I run this from a brand new lv 3?

Yes

13 hours ago, jfire99 said:

can i get a trial please :)

ย 

ย 

A new version which includes bug fixes and less aggressive Feral Vampyre evasion is now live

Edited by Token

1 hour ago, Ryn055 said:

At the 3rd birdhouse the bot clicks away from the house and runs away from it. It does that 3-4 times (sometimes less, sometimes more.) I am scared to run the script as it looks extremely suspicious since the bot is breaking. Once gain,ย 3RD Birdhouse is breaking.

yeah he opens the menu of the mushroom thing behind the birdhouse, is that what you mean?

1 hour ago, Ryn055 said:

At the 3rd birdhouse the bot clicks away from the house and runs away from it. It does that 3-4 times (sometimes less, sometimes more.) I am scared to run the script as it looks extremely suspicious since the bot is breaking. Once gain,ย 3RD Birdhouse is breaking.

Should be fixed now

26 minutes ago, Flax said:

Looks cool can I have a trial to test?

EDIT: Oddly enough, it is working fine now. Please disregard, sorry!

Hey Token,

I'm getting a "failed to withdraw item" on every single item, regardless of where they are in my bank:

getting herb farming supplies
getting rake
withdrawing item: 1 Rake
failed to withdraw item

And it just repeats ad-infinitum. Weird, because I tried it a couple days ago and it worked no problem.

Edited by zebusayuvu
update

On 4/1/2021 at 7:25 PM, bigchunguss said:

If I stop the script and restart it, will it attempt to redo birdhouses and farming runs even though they are already done?

No, as long as you didn't do them manually the progress will be saved under C:\Users\<USER>\OSBot\Data\Stealth Passive Goldfarmer\<ACCOUNT_USERNAME> after it finishes every patch/birdhouse

On 4/2/2021 at 3:08 AM, bigchunguss said:

Also, I noticed that the script overrides client mirror mode andย limit fps to 20, is this normal?

Yes