Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

On 3/25/2021 at 5:33 PM, Sebastian216 said:

I would like a trail if possible

Authed :doge: 

On 3/25/2021 at 10:42 PM, Snater23 said:

I don't know if its just me, but sometimes the script breaks at the Catherby bank. Like it doesn't bank and instead just sits there.

I am on mirror mode with 50 reaction time

What's printed in the logger?

On 3/26/2021 at 3:45 AM, stoneyyy said:

Hey, any way I could get a free trial?

Thanks mate! :)

16 hours ago, nz420 said:

Do you offer trials for this? As if you do I'm keen to try it out. Looks really good, just worried about how many users it has and the attention it's received from not a bot 

4 hours ago, Token said:

Does the GUI not show up?

Figured it out bro. It was my house settings as I had it to telly into the house. Then I ran into the issue of not realising that the varrock tab couldn't be used as the ge telly. Got it set up with enough supplies to last for 23 hours anyway, so no re stocking needed. 

Will see how this goes, it's on a 2k total acc 

9 hours ago, nz420 said:

Figured it out bro. It was my house settings as I had it to telly into the house. Then I ran into the issue of not realising that the varrock tab couldn't be used as the ge telly. Got it set up with enough supplies to last for 23 hours anyway, so no re stocking needed. 

Will see how this goes, it's on a 2k total acc 

I definitely don't recommend botting anything on such account

Has anyone been having issues with script breaking during world hopping at port phas patch?

Not sure if it's just a me issue, or common issue but I find myself having to start script at least 3 times a day on most accounts.

Ill try to catch logs of it happening & report back, just making sure no one else is having issue as well

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikasa said:

Has anyone been having issues with script breaking during world hopping at port phas patch?

Not sure if it's just a me issue, or common issue but I find myself having to start script at least 3 times a day on most accounts.

Ill try to catch logs of it happening & report back, just making sure no one else is having issue as well

yes it runs to the edge to avoid the vampire and it gets a timeout somehow

This script has worked very well for me and I really enjoy how user-friendly it is, but I'd like to suggest some changes to the "buy from the GE" feature.

Right now, the script buys a "skills necklace (6)" from the GE if there is not a "skills necklace (6)" in the bank. If you already have a skills necklace with fewer than 6 charges in the bank, the script won't use it. This means that after a few runs, I end up with a stack of "skills necklace (5)"s in my bank.
Would you consider changing the script to use jewelry that has fewer than the maximum number of charges?

There's a similar problem with buying tele tabs from the GE. Even if I already have 30 Ardougne tele tabs in my bank, the script will buy more from the GE. Because the tele tabs are being bought from the GE more frequently than they are being used, I end up with a huge stack of Ardougne tele tabs in my bank.
Could the script be changed so that it doesn't buy a particular tele tab on the GE if you already have one in the bank?

5 hours ago, Mikasa said:

My accs have been dying the last couple of days at port phas patch.. Never happened before! Also had a timeout at that patch :/ 

9 hours ago, Mikasa said:

I've been having this problem at the Port Phasmatys patch. I pick a few strawberries 🍓🍓🍓, hop worlds, pick a few more strawberries 🍓🍓🍓, hop worlds, etc.  

Edited by dotherobot
added strawberries for emphasis