Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

Any reason the bot turns off shift-drop on start-up? And while running i've noticed that if there is no plant in the allotment it will still try to dig it twice (maybe thats what you have to do but i don't think so) before putting compost in and then putting a seed in. Other than that the bot runs great :) @TokenGreat work as always.

1 hour ago, JustSe7en said:

Any reason the bot turns off shift-drop on start-up? And while running i've noticed that if there is no plant in the allotment it will still try to dig it twice (maybe thats what you have to do but i don't think so) before putting compost in and then putting a seed in. Other than that the bot runs great :) @TokenGreat work as always.

That was a way I attempted to prevent some weird bug on mirror mode where it items instead of using them on objects, it may rake the patch multiple times if weeds grow rapidly

• Like 1

On 2/18/2021 at 10:32 PM, notmynameorisit said:

Yeah, I had one in my bank. I just used it manually, then the script corrected itself.

No, that's not what I mean. If you bank at GE then the bot wont ever have to consider the faulty Lumbridge route to GE. It's a temporary workaround.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Deaf said:

Is the auth permanent? Otherwise, how do we buy this bot?

They are not permanent, but they will last at least until a couple days after official release (which may happen tomorrow)

7 hours ago, SiebSonZZ said:

Hey can i please get auth i am hyped to work with this !

Authed :doge: 

5 hours ago, twincitygamer said:

Hey man would love beta access to try this out!

• Token changed the title to Stealth Passive Goldfarmer
3 hours ago, share i tbed said:

Could i get an auth please, I am an avid customer of all your scripts!

2 hours ago, john55 said:

Sick script. Would be really nice if you could add ardy cape teleport for ard farm, explorer ring for fally, and house tabs/house tele for Catherby/Weiss/Trollheim portals! Thanks!

Sure, I'll look into adding more teleports