Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

10 hours ago, Morabot said:

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode: Mirror
2. Logger contents (press "Settings" on top right corner of the client, then "Toggle Logger", copy & paste on pastebin) : https://pastebin.com/raw/6Mz7Gsez
3. Description: I am level 1 farming.

I cannot do the herbs. For some reason it's trying to force me into doing some sort of herb. I have everything incase it levels up and it's still not working at all.

Disable the highest/most profitable options and set a specific herb

• Heart 1

Not really a bug but a chance to die and after that the script is stuck

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode: Stealth
2. Logger contents (press "Settings" on top right corner of the client, then "Toggle Logger", copy & paste on pastebin) : 
3. Description:

At the farming patch in morytania there is sometimes a vampire that can attack you. If it kills you while u are harvesting your herbs the script doesnt loot the gravestone so it loggs off because it doesnt have the items required for example spade etc and restocking is unavailable. 

14 hours ago, Fegit said:

Would love to try this masterpiece out! :)

Authed :doge: 

13 hours ago, OSBOTRutger said:

Not really a bug but a chance to die and after that the script is stuck

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode: Stealth
2. Logger contents (press "Settings" on top right corner of the client, then "Toggle Logger", copy & paste on pastebin) : 
3. Description:

At the farming patch in morytania there is sometimes a vampire that can attack you. If it kills you while u are harvesting your herbs the script doesnt loot the gravestone so it loggs off because it doesnt have the items required for example spade etc and restocking is unavailable. 

What hp levels do those accounts have?

Unsure if this is an issue with the script or the bot, but yesterday it teleported fine and today before updating the bot and after updating the bot it doesn't teleport to the patches.

1. Stealth Injection or Mirror Mode: Mirror
3. Description: When running the script as I have been for a bit now, it does the birdhouse run and teleports to and from the bank fine, then it after grabbing the farming supplies, including the teleport tabs, the script picks a patch and instead of teleporting starts webwalking from the bank. Can provide log if necessary.

• Token changed the title to Stealth Passive Goldfarmer