Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

3 hours ago, kirvis said:

can i try this? looks good

Authed :doge: 

1 hour ago, Lufetafnu said:

Any possiblity of adding the option to buy daily battlestaves? I love the idea of this script, it seems very effective so far.

Sure, I actually considered it in the beginning but it would require hard diaries to make it worth it; I'll still add it since it's useful for iron men

1 hour ago, EvilCabbage said:

So... How do I buy this?

It's not for sale yet, only a beta version atm, more features to be added

56 minutes ago, EvilCabbage said:

same

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Token said:

Sure, I actually considered it in the beginning but it would require hard diaries to make it worth it; I'll still add it since it's useful for iron men

It's not for sale yet, only a beta version atm, more features to be added

Sweet! Highly appreciated man. 

I love the bot; great work! Only thing I have noticed that seemed a bit off is when I farmed cabbages and when harvesting, after my inventory filled up, it dropped one cabbage and started harvesting again, dropped one, harvest one, until it's done. This only happens for cabbages, and the bot does note cabbages properly when they are in your inventory when your inventory gets full while harvesting something else. It is in no way an issue, but it occurred to me as odd and might be worth looking into.

21 hours ago, Eating said:

Would love an auth. Where would would you like bug reports?

3 hours ago, EvilCabbage said:

I love the bot; great work! Only thing I have noticed that seemed a bit off is when I farmed cabbages and when harvesting, after my inventory filled up, it dropped one cabbage and started harvesting again, dropped one, harvest one, until it's done. This only happens for cabbages, and the bot does note cabbages properly when they are in your inventory when your inventory gets full while harvesting something else. It is in no way an issue, but it occurred to me as odd and might be worth looking into.

Cabbages cannot be noted at the Falador patch, I'll make it drop all unnoted ones instead

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Token said:

Cabbages cannot be noted at the Falador patch, I'll make it drop all unnoted ones instead

Ah, that explains it! Have you considered picking cactus spines and Fruit trees such as picking papaya's or coconuts? They might be worth looking into if you're looking to diversify further within farming-related passive moneymaking.

Hi there! I was talking with NotAbot on Discord and he mentioned this beta release. I'm really new to the community and don't really know what I'm doing 😅 but if you want any more beta testers, I would love to give this a try~! I look forward to hearing back from you and hope the scripting goes well on your end. (n_n) I'm sure this is and will be incredible!

On 9/28/2020 at 6:04 PM, EvilCabbage said:

Ah, that explains it! Have you considered picking cactus spines and Fruit trees such as picking papaya's or coconuts? They might be worth looking into if you're looking to diversify further within farming-related passive moneymaking.

Yes, I've implemented the fruit tree part already but haven't put on the SDN yet

47 minutes ago, mashumaro said:

Hi there! I was talking with NotAbot on Discord and he mentioned this beta release. I'm really new to the community and don't really know what I'm doing 😅 but if you want any more beta testers, I would love to give this a try~! I look forward to hearing back from you and hope the scripting goes well on your end. (n_n) I'm sure this is and will be incredible!

• Like 1

• Token changed the title to Stealth Passive Goldfarmer