Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

On 4/10/2020 at 3:52 PM, Thicxz said:

Hi Token,

Big fan of your work on these forums. Scripts like these is what I'm looking for hah! Any chance I can be authed to try it out?

Thanks in advance!

/Thicxz

Authed :doge: 

On 4/10/2020 at 10:30 PM, yarrakobama said:

Can i get an auth mate

On 4/11/2020 at 2:16 AM, youit said:

Problem with BH runs. I click "Best Seed" and it only goes to Wildblood seeds. Once I'm out of those, it doesn't go to the next best seed.

The best feature is supposed to only work with really the best option, this would require the GE part to work properly, so it's not that useful yet

11 hours ago, zebusayuvu said:

Wow, I would love to be able to be involved in the testing for this.

9 hours ago, zirkler36 said:

Hey I began setting accounts up for this, could I get an auth to beta test? Looks great from what I have read.

3 hours ago, Token said:

The best feature is supposed to only work with really the best option, this would require the GE part to work properly, so it's not that useful yet

Oh ok, could I give a suggestion for a feature then? Is it possible for the script to just take out the next type of seed when a selected seed runs out? For example, if I only have 6 barley seeds left, it'll take out 34 seeds of Asgarnian seed. Thanks for the constant updates!

On 4/12/2020 at 1:27 PM, youit said:

Oh ok, could I give a suggestion for a feature then? Is it possible for the script to just take out the next type of seed when a selected seed runs out? For example, if I only have 6 barley seeds left, it'll take out 34 seeds of Asgarnian seed. Thanks for the constant updates!

Sure, I'll think about adding a checkbox for using up all available seeds before restocking

• Like 1

• Token changed the title to Stealth Passive Goldfarmer