Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

@Token hey man hate to keep posting about this I am just trying to help you get this live! So I have found another bug currently, I am not sure how your methods are set up but I believe we need an OnMessage “the patch has already been composted” or what ever the message is, when I get the error again I will post it. 

: basically the script gets in a weird loop occasionally and will try to use compost on a patch that it already used compost on. -Sometimes this error will cause the bot to loop for 10-15minuted and log out automatically then fail to update timers and then close the script. -Othertimes this will continuously click for hours on end not logging out.  Up to 6 hrs of standing there trying to click a patch that has already been composted. It’s hard for me to find this log or I would post it as I run multiple accounts and scripts off the same Osbot instance. Hope this helped... at least some..

• Like 1

I’m getting the same bug on the south catherby patch trying to plant sweet corn it’s already been composted and it does it 5 - 20 times then just logs out for me.

i paused the script and planted the crop for it so I will see if that fixed it or not

Edited by skillerkidos1

I am also doing this on a level 3 skillet account

and it keeps getting killed by either a bear or the wolf’s when it try’s to run over the ice mountain at catherby is there a way for it to choose a safer router if level 3 or to run to bank instead and use a teleport?

its been trying to run over the ice mountain with wolfs many times but keeps getting killed it looks like.

it was able to get over the mountain and run to the patch at Ardy but it didn’t have any tools and was just trying to collects herbs but couldn’t

On 3/11/2020 at 3:13 AM, Kangabr said:

@Token hey man hate to keep posting about this I am just trying to help you get this live! So I have found another bug currently, I am not sure how your methods are set up but I believe we need an OnMessage “the patch has already been composted” or what ever the message is, when I get the error again I will post it. 

: basically the script gets in a weird loop occasionally and will try to use compost on a patch that it already used compost on. -Sometimes this error will cause the bot to loop for 10-15minuted and log out automatically then fail to update timers and then close the script. -Othertimes this will continuously click for hours on end not logging out.  Up to 6 hrs of standing there trying to click a patch that has already been composted. It’s hard for me to find this log or I would post it as I run multiple accounts and scripts off the same Osbot instance. Hope this helped... at least some..

21 hours ago, skillerkidos1 said:

I’m getting the same bug on the south catherby patch trying to plant sweet corn it’s already been composted and it does it 5 - 20 times then just logs out for me.

i paused the script and planted the crop for it so I will see if that fixed it or not

Should be fixed now

20 hours ago, skillerkidos1 said:

I am also doing this on a level 3 skillet account

and it keeps getting killed by either a bear or the wolf’s when it try’s to run over the ice mountain at catherby is there a way for it to choose a safer router if level 3 or to run to bank instead and use a teleport?

its been trying to run over the ice mountain with wolfs many times but keeps getting killed it looks like.

it was able to get over the mountain and run to the patch at Ardy but it didn’t have any tools and was just trying to collects herbs but couldn’t

It gets killed by a bear near Ardougne? It can only pass the mountain if it already died

7 hours ago, elluigi said:

Hey! Auth? 👀

Thanks 😁

Authed :doge: 

6 hours ago, pikabot22 said:

Would love to test this for you. I can get you some pretty great proggys:)

Authed :doge: 

• Token changed the title to Stealth Passive Goldfarmer