Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

On 1/14/2020 at 4:46 PM, Lolzup15412 said:

Hey,could i try this out my man? Thanks!

Authed :doge:

On 1/14/2020 at 6:43 PM, President said:

hook a homie up :D? your scripts have always been insanely good and i've tried my best to help you over the years with bugs from stealth quester i'll do the same for this 😜 

10 hours ago, Molten said:

I wouldn't mind testing this out myself if there are trials 😛

8 hours ago, Geralt of Rivia said:

@Token Whats the crack with herb boxes? mine never seems to go for them even though they're available and between the certain times listed.

I think I removed the link between the times on GUI and when it actually goes for the herb boxes but forgot to update the GUI, it should go for herb boxes around the end of the day (UTC time)

2 hours ago, PurpleFox said:

Could I get an auth as well please?

Some of the bugs i've ran into, however so far the script is proving useful with lots of features and teleport options. If I purchase this, will it automatically be added to my SDN when it's available on the SDN?

-Occasionally the aggressive mob at port phasmantys might be an issue as the script does nothing to handle it, had to manually hop as i'm running script on a lvl 30-60cb pure

-Script was teleporting out several times before completely harvesting an area of all atollments

-Script was making sort of an inefficient mess out of buckets (inventory was filling up with buckets when unnoting at tool leprichaun, making it so could only harvest 1-3 crops at a time)

-Using the bottomless bucket, the script was trying over and over to use the compost on a patch that had been already composted until I manually planted the seed (50ms reaction time running mirror mode)

gonna try running with higher reaction ms time, maybe that will help fix these.

Edited by Molten

On 1/16/2020 at 3:19 AM, Molten said:

Some of the bugs i've ran into, however so far the script is proving useful with lots of features and teleport options. If I purchase this, will it automatically be added to my SDN when it's available on the SDN?

-Occasionally the aggressive mob at port phasmantys might be an issue as the script does nothing to handle it, had to manually hop as i'm running script on a lvl 30-60cb pure

-Script was teleporting out several times before completely harvesting an area of all atollments

-Script was making sort of an inefficient mess out of buckets (inventory was filling up with buckets when unnoting at tool leprichaun, making it so could only harvest 1-3 crops at a time)

-Using the bottomless bucket, the script was trying over and over to use the compost on a patch that had been already composted until I manually planted the seed (50ms reaction time running mirror mode)

gonna try running with higher reaction ms time, maybe that will help fix these.

Yes, but scripts cannot be pre-ordered

I'll push a large update with a few improvements these days, also with autorestocking

On 1/16/2020 at 10:23 AM, catherite said:

Can I have auth? :)

22 hours ago, paulpbrd said:

Can i get a trial please? 

2 hours ago, Marshman said:

Can i get auth please? I own the birdhouse script too when will this be on the SDN?

I'm not sure yet

1 hour ago, arbicrax172 said:

auth? Maybe possibly? :)

• Like 1

• Token changed the title to Stealth Passive Goldfarmer