Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

Awesome, looking forward to its release. I assume all previous owners will get immediate access?

Will there be an option to use the old script while the new one is in beta? (would love to move half of my bots to the new to beta test whilst keeping other half on old for what I know works.)

EDIT: Can you explain more about this and the value of the bot/client doing this? if it's an anti detection method please PM it to me, i'd rather jagex not see.

1 hour ago, Token said:

Changes window title to RuneLite while running

Edited by RoundBox

10 minutes ago, RoundBox said:

Awesome, looking forward to its release. I assume all previous owners will get immediate access?

Will there be an option to use the old script while the new one is in beta? (would love to move half of my bots to the new to beta test whilst keeping other half on old for what I know works.)

EDIT: Can you explain more about this and the value of the bot/client doing this? if it's an anti detection method please PM it to me, i'd rather jagex not see.

Yes everyone who had the birdhouse script will have this too

Yes the beta version is ready but I'm changing the old script in such way that it allows choosing between this beta version and the old one when running

It's just the window title, I do this in my other scripts too (tinfoil hat antiban)

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Token said:

Yes everyone who had the birdhouse script will have this too

Yes the beta version is ready but I'm changing the old script in such way that it allows choosing between this beta version and the old one when running

It's just the window title, I do this in my other scripts too (tinfoil hat antiban)

this is actually really dope and i love this idea. I'll have to go back to using this again

• Token changed the title to Stealth Passive Goldfarmer