Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

14 hours ago, Token said:

That may work, it was just using someone elses house that would be difficult

Authed :doge: 

Thanks, I actually noticed it only clicks on 1 spot of the patch, there's going to be some randomization

You mean the plant can be rescued, as in, it got there while it was still diseased not dead?

yeah get the and there plant diseased happens few times so i pause the script and run and get money for plant cure but maybe add so it carries 2 plant cures per overall run

Edited by boush

@token also what ive noticed is some pathing may be tweaked to for example at minute it will go patch harvest>note items>continue harvest>get compost>then continue compost and plant seeds maybe what you could do is gather everything you need so start of a new location note your items and get 4 compost (or whatever amount of crops worth your doing there) just looks a bit clunky going backwards and forwards from leprechaun every 2 seconds :) 

P.S this has gotten me to 35 hunter and 55 farming so far running 16 hours a day

Edited by boush

On 7/8/2020 at 2:23 PM, Xeity said:

May I have an auth? <3

May I have an auth? <3

On 7/9/2020 at 2:54 AM, boush said:

@Token so like this can you add so you carry couple hundred coins to pay for plant cure. maybe add to choose what you can save cos obviously i dont give a crap about the allotment plants only the ranarrs but for the sake of 25 coins per cure worth having.

Capture.PNG.b08ef686f2f6285f60ec6d216dbf0ead.PNG

Sure, I'll find a way to add plant cure

On 7/9/2020 at 5:37 AM, shelto413 said:

Hey man, could I try this out? I've bought your quest script and it's fucking amazing. I'd like to do something like this though. If not, still love you. <3

On 7/9/2020 at 11:51 AM, boush said:

@token also what ive noticed is some pathing may be tweaked to for example at minute it will go patch harvest>note items>continue harvest>get compost>then continue compost and plant seeds maybe what you could do is gather everything you need so start of a new location note your items and get 4 compost (or whatever amount of crops worth your doing there) just looks a bit clunky going backwards and forwards from leprechaun every 2 seconds :) 

P.S this has gotten me to 35 hunter and 55 farming so far running 16 hours a day

Allotments sometimes yield like 30 per patch, it will actually go to the leprechaun more than once per trip so I'm not sure if the order matters

On 7/9/2020 at 12:02 PM, boush said:

and have you set the script to pick up pets if any show hunter/farming? @Token

Should it pick the pets up? Aren't they automatically following you?

On 7/9/2020 at 3:41 PM, dan053 said:

Just wondering if you would consider adding ectophial and ability to use runes to teleport instead of tabs also amulet of bounty support

Yes

11 hours ago, boush said:

@Tokenand 1 more thing (sorry) ive died to that zombie at canifis so many times i see you put a world switcher in place for combat but it dosnt react quick enough can you do a radius around the farming patch so it just switches if its near? hope you like the feedback :)

What's your hitpoints level? Was it stuck with some interface open?

On 7/11/2020 at 9:54 AM, boush said:

@Tokenno it gets attacked but it like dosnt know whats happening tries running away like 5 seconds after and i got 2 accounts running both pure skillers so it kills them in 2 hits but i see it sometimes opening world hop menu but it just must not be running smooth that part yet

You should do witch's house for a little bit of HP to help combat this in the meantime. 10hp is risky if that's what you are running. Or opt out of the phas patch if you really do not want to level HP. 

Recently the script was modified to better allow for world hopping, since then I've only had 1 death across my 6 accounts in the 3 weeks they've been running so far. All of my bots have 27-28 HP

• Token changed the title to Stealth Passive Goldfarmer