Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

2 hours ago, Marsman19 said:

Which settings did you use? 5 days day and night?

defaults everywhere I could. kept it running 5 days straight pretty much. it didn't run for maybe 18 hours in that time due to running out of supplies.

Since the "i'm in bed" setting doens't work, i left the breaks very 80-100 minutes, but those didn't seem to do anything. bot would log in, run for about 5 minutes, log out for ~an hour, log out because the crops weren't read, log back in ~30 minutes later to loop again.

part of me assumes it was due to running a combat script for a bit on a different account. I say this partly because the farming account survived through the weekend...but also because an account that's several years old that ran a script for an hour (12 hours after the farming account got banned) and got temp banned the next morning.

On 5/26/2020 at 5:41 PM, Token said:

Is it set to do only one activity, or farming, birdhouses and herb boxes?

farming only using 4 patches.

On 5/27/2020 at 2:17 AM, supraahero said:

This seems crazy, I'd love to test this out, please and thank you. Stay blessed.

Authed :doge: 

18 hours ago, heyho6 said:

Whens this releasing?

Idk yet

18 hours ago, amused said:

Hey! would love to test this out it looks very promising, will be sure to give feedback!

16 hours ago, Turbotree said:

Would be awesome to test this out and let you know feedback.

1 hour ago, Token said:

Few questions for you:

1. Can this be run in mirror mode or is it meant for stealth injection? I just did my first birdhouse run with it in mirror mode, and the interactions seem a lot slower then a regular persons doing this.

2. If it levels up after collecting 2/4 birdhouses, it teleports to cw, pulls out the next best birdhouse/logs it can make and then goes back to finish the run. Is that normal? I do have it set for "use best birdhouse", but can you make it wait till the trip is over to upgrade?

3. Maybe its just my laptop, but restocking and sleep hours are not available options yet, correct? (Apologies if I missed this)

4. If i've never done farming, I assume I can buy a bunch of random seeds, and it will level for me from 1? Do I also need to have a bunch of tele runes in the bank as well since it does not restock atm? Would house tabs work if I have a nexus?

5 hours ago, xAnghellic said:

Few questions for you:

1. Can this be run in mirror mode or is it meant for stealth injection? I just did my first birdhouse run with it in mirror mode, and the interactions seem a lot slower then a regular persons doing this.

2. If it levels up after collecting 2/4 birdhouses, it teleports to cw, pulls out the next best birdhouse/logs it can make and then goes back to finish the run. Is that normal? I do have it set for "use best birdhouse", but can you make it wait till the trip is over to upgrade?

3. Maybe its just my laptop, but restocking and sleep hours are not available options yet, correct? (Apologies if I missed this)

4. If i've never done farming, I assume I can buy a bunch of random seeds, and it will level for me from 1? Do I also need to have a bunch of tele runes in the bank as well since it does not restock atm? Would house tabs work if I have a nexus?

not op but

1 runs in both

2 i was told "use best" or "most profitable" was only for restocking, which is not currently enabled

3 they are not

4 no, it will not. if you pick herb runs at level 1farming, it will get stuck trying to withdraw seeds for your level -- regardless of whether or not "highest level" or "most profitable" is checked. minimum level for herbs is 9, so i would suggest doing potatoes until 9 then you can do herb, flower and vegetable patches no problem.

5 only works with regular teletabs (camelot, falador, etc) cannot use runes to teleport -- this is as far as i know since i don't have a portal nexus.

On 5/31/2020 at 7:42 PM, xAnghellic said:

Few questions for you:

20 hours ago, Thunderclees said:

not op but

1 runs in both

2 i was told "use best" or "most profitable" was only for restocking, which is not currently enabled

3 they are not

4 no, it will not. if you pick herb runs at level 1farming, it will get stuck trying to withdraw seeds for your level -- regardless of whether or not "highest level" or "most profitable" is checked. minimum level for herbs is 9, so i would suggest doing potatoes until 9 then you can do herb, flower and vegetable patches no problem.

5 only works with regular teletabs (camelot, falador, etc) cannot use runes to teleport -- this is as far as i know since i don't have a portal nexus.

^

It was supposed to work with level 1, I think I missed up something there as I initially only coded herbs

Received ban on injection today, ran it for 10 days on and off, three week old account that was rested and leveled before botting. Biggest issue for bans (and having beta testing accs last) i think is the breaks handler, as it does not seem to be responding to break settings (i could not lengthen or shorten breaks). Also the sleep handler would definitely help to mimic a real person, i know that is still in dev but i think that would lower ban rate dramatically. As is running 24/7 with 50-40 mins log outs ive gotten 3/4 accs banned both on injection and on mirror.  Can the built in osbot settings override your sleep handler during beta? I think that would be a work around for sleep settings. I would like to run this for 8-10 hours a day and not have to log back in to stop it.

I am unfortunately going to take my last tester offline till break settings are more flushed out. GL with development, I will keep watching the thread for updates. 

• Sad 1
  • Boge 1

On 6/2/2020 at 9:03 AM, zirkler36 said:

Received ban on injection today, ran it for 10 days on and off, three week old account that was rested and leveled before botting. Biggest issue for bans (and having beta testing accs last) i think is the breaks handler, as it does not seem to be responding to break settings (i could not lengthen or shorten breaks). Also the sleep handler would definitely help to mimic a real person, i know that is still in dev but i think that would lower ban rate dramatically. As is running 24/7 with 50-40 mins log outs ive gotten 3/4 accs banned both on injection and on mirror.  Can the built in osbot settings override your sleep handler during beta? I think that would be a work around for sleep settings. I would like to run this for 8-10 hours a day and not have to log back in to stop it.

I am unfortunately going to take my last tester offline till break settings are more flushed out. GL with development, I will keep watching the thread for updates. 

Have you given it a whirl with mirror mode?

• Token changed the title to Stealth Passive Goldfarmer