Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

Hi Token,

Loving the script so far, haven't ran in too many issues tbh! Only times it doesn't work is when it fails to hop worlds after the zombie/vampire attacks you at the Port Phasmatys patch - but this is a very rare occasion.

I got a question tho, what is the necessity of being zoomed in on your character? I noticed it's the same in your other scripts, but I always feel like the way the camera pans around during this is really predictable. I remember running your stealth quester a lot and being able to exactly predict how the camera is going to pan around my character while watching the bot. This makes me somewhat concerned considering being detected. I also feel like being zoomed in makes interacting with your character's environment harder than it should be. Is there a specific reason you implement this in your scripts? Just curious :) . 

Loving it nonetheless. Thank you and keep up the good work! :D 

/Thicxz

Edited by Thicxz

On 4/19/2020 at 5:39 PM, Thicxz said:

Hi Token,

Loving the script so far, haven't ran in too many issues tbh! Only times it doesn't work is when it fails to hop worlds after the zombie/vampire attacks you at the Port Phasmatys patch - but this is a very rare occasion.

I got a question tho, what is the necessity of being zoomed in on your character? I noticed it's the same in your other scripts, but I always feel like the way the camera pans around during this is really predictable. I remember running your stealth quester a lot and being able to exactly predict how the camera is going to pan around my character while watching the bot. This makes me somewhat concerned considering being detected. I also feel like being zoomed in makes interacting with your character's environment harder than it should be. Is there a specific reason you implement this in your scripts? Just curious :) . 

Loving it nonetheless. Thank you and keep up the good work! :D 

/Thicxz

Sorry for the delay

Was the vampire thing blocked by the new hopping dialogue that pops up?

It's not necessary, I'll remove that restriction; it was implemented to correct some ambiguous bugs in OSBot's interaction methods which should be smoother now

On 4/20/2020 at 2:56 AM, baileyr12 said:

Is it cool if I beta test?

Authed :doge: 

17 hours ago, osrsin said:

could i get an auth would like to try it out 🙂

2 hours ago, tarxan said:

could i have a auth

3 hours ago, Token said:

Sorry for the delay

No worries!

3 hours ago, Token said:

Was the vampire thing blocked by the new hopping dialogue that pops up?

No, sometimes it tries to hop before moving away (so while the vampire is still attacking you). Doesn't always happen, but ~50% of the time that you encounter a vampire attack. It stands next to the allotment trying to hop with a vampire still attacking you. After some time it just gives up and exits the script.

3 hours ago, Token said:

It's not necessary, I'll remove that restriction; it was implemented to correct some ambiguous bugs in OSBot's interaction methods which should be smoother now

Good to hear, thank you! :)

/Thicxz

4 minutes ago, lunapt said:

what does it mean scripts says during a break   "break ends in -x" and it counts negatively indefinitely? 

There is currently an issue with OSBot's breaking system where break managers fail to work properly when multiple clients are run at the same time with different scripts that have breaking, or if break settings were edited while running a script; I've contacted the devs several times about this and we will hopefully have it resolved for the next client version

• Like 1

• Token changed the title to Stealth Passive Goldfarmer