Stealth Passive Goldfarmer

Token

6 hours ago, trunksrozwell said:

could i please get auth and when will a full version be up for purchase?

and sorry i usally just buy scripts i like, when i get auth how do i install script to my client?

Authed :doge: 

Release date is not fixed yet

It's same as bought scripts, it will appear in the script list

Awesome. I believe you should make this pay monthly.

althought I would like it to be free I believe the integrity of the script will last longer with people committed and paying monthly 

just a thought but if it works and the ban rate is average I will gladly pay 15-20 a month for it and maybe a 29 dollar entry free

just my 2 cents

Just a couple of things I’ve noticed.

it seems the run the operation similarly each time.

That on my instance it goes for flower first in both patches I use, then the same allotment each time to dig them out (I’m not doing herbs yet)

i believe it should randomise this process based on percentage, so ten percent of them time it chooses allotment first, 30 percent herb, 30 percent allotment one and 30 percent allotment two. I believe this would randomise the routine and be more human like.

Ofcourse it would be much more effort, but I believe it would give this bot a more human like persona, or atleast a quite unique routine, which may be harder to detect

also multiple bank teleports mandatory, or at least with the dueling ring and it chooses which one to use based on a randomised choice, as it could also help break up the routine, a lot of the time if I mis click clan wars to bank when I meant castle wars I use this option rather than teleport to castle wars to preform the same function I can do at clan wars.

in saying this, it is a well thought out script and I am looking forward to the final polish and release

Edited by trunksrozwell
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, rubix said:

What are the chances of getting Ectophial as a teleport option for the Morytania plot? Along with option if you have auto weed reward from tithe farm, so it does not wirthdraw a rake and saves an inventory space.

100% they are still on the to do list

• Token changed the title to Stealth Passive Goldfarmer