ezCrabs

ez11

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Botislife said:

"attack crabs on spot" option attacks crabs that are on another spot and then runs back to the designated spot. Looks super obvious.

As explained in the main topic it will attack any active crabs if you arent in combat, so obviously that means if you are next to someone you will steal their crabs, but if you are alone it will make sure to kill any crabs that might wander off.

If you want to stick to your own spot use the afk on selected spot or anti crash mode.

But I see how the name of the setting might not be ideal so I will probably just change that to avoid any further confusion.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, boomer8989 said:

This bot isnt doing anything when i run it, been like that for the past couple hours. Was working fine before then.

Can you give some more information on what you are doing? Settings, tell me whats in the logger and where exactly the script gets stuck?

I havent pushed any changes to the script code, so perhaps a game update could have broke something/created a client bug.

17 minutes ago, ez11 said:

Can you give some more information on what you are doing? Settings, tell me whats in the logger and where exactly the script gets stuck?

I havent pushed any changes to the script code, so perhaps a game update could have broke something/created a client bug.

I dunno where to read a crash log but basically once you choose standard or progressive mode ,set it up and click start it does nothing actually force closes the script out making you have to relaunch it on OSBot

Edited by boomer8989