ezCrabs

ez11

35 minutes ago, grizlii said:

Does it only equip better gear in regular or also in porgressive mode?

The upgrading gear part means that it will upgrade your range armour when you have some in inventory that are better than the ones you wear, I didnt include anything else because that might be worse/not the upgrade you want.

Its only relevant for regular mode, because in progressive mode you would set your own conditions to upgrade any gear etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ez11 said:

The upgrading gear part means that it will upgrade your range armour when you have some in inventory that are better than the ones you wear, I didnt include anything else because that might be worse/not the upgrade you want.

Its only relevant for regular mode, because in progressive mode you would set your own conditions to upgrade any gear etc.

Got it, thanks!

• Like 1

On 1/28/2021 at 4:37 AM, ez11 said:

in what situation does that happen and at which crabs? 

randomly at all the sand crab locations regardless of anti crash or afk setting, mainly happens if I dont  time starting the script properly. Its like its  based off a count down that  starts when the script starts from what  ive experienced instead of when you arrive on the spot.  If I start on the spot it runs away to reset, but by the next reset it still does the problem. Ive ran it like this on a few accs for awhile and sometimes ill check the chat and it has gotten some reactions but  never a ban

Edited by omgpros

39 minutes ago, omgpros said:

randomly at all the sand crab locations regardless of anti crash or afk setting, mainly happens if I dont  time starting the script properly. Its like its  based off a count down that  starts when the script starts from what  ive experienced instead of when you arrive on the spot.  If I start on the spot it runs away to reset, but by the next reset it still does the problem. Ive ran it like this on a few accs for awhile and sometimes ill check the chat and it has gotten some reactions but  never a ban

Aggro resetting is indeed based on a timer + a randomized additional time and it only starts to walk away if you arent under attack. And it will always reset once on script start because it wont know how long you were on the spot so ideally you should just start it near the reset area.

I have pushed a quick update that should optimize the script for cases where you are still under attack by multiple crabs while you have lost aggro.

15 minutes ago, DustyBeats said:

tried to run the script this morning and it seems it's not in my script repository. Could I get another trial if you would be so kind? Thank you @ez11

You already had a trial for this script last year hence why it didnt activate the trial today.

Didnt realise that or I would have told you earlier, sorry about that

• Like 1

On 2/5/2021 at 4:45 AM, ez11 said:

Aggro resetting is indeed based on a timer + a randomized additional time and it only starts to walk away if you arent under attack. And it will always reset once on script start because it wont know how long you were on the spot so ideally you should just start it near the reset area.

I have pushed a quick update that should optimize the script for cases where you are still under attack by multiple crabs while you have lost aggro.

thank you very much :) but yes that user side solution works well too

On 2/5/2021 at 4:45 AM, ez11 said:

the fix has been perfect since thank you very much

• Like 1