ezCrabs

ez11

5 minutes ago, Volmorphio said:

Can i get a tial please ez

What would you recommend to get to 99 range from 1, breaks etc? Any proggies that go from 1 - 99 any stat?

I gave you a trial. 

Im having good success on quested accounts while botting like 5-6 hours a day on mirro split into 2 sessions. Others bot more but thats more risky. It all depends how much you wanna risk it.

1-99 would be like 200 hours, I dont think anyone really bots that in one go. Just start on 1-2 crab spots early on and then upgrade gear/spots as you go.

15 minutes ago, ez11 said:

I gave you a trial. 

Im having good success on quested accounts while botting like 5-6 hours a day on mirro split into 2 sessions. Others bot more but thats more risky. It all depends how much you wanna risk it.

1-99 would be like 200 hours, I dont think anyone really bots that in one go. Just start on 1-2 crab spots early on and then upgrade gear/spots as you go.

Thank you so much ez, will probably try and do swamp crabs 5-6 hours per day then! Thanks for the trial

I’ve been using it on and off since you gave me the trial, and I have to admit - it’s been great, the only issue I’m having is it randomly walks me from the “Rock Crabs Location D” south in front of the cooking range building, then walks me back to location D to continue fighting crabs. I’m not sure what the timer is on it, but it does do it frequently. I couldn’t figure out how to edit it either. I’ve been sticking to regular mode, because when I do progressive mode it clicks on my Camelot tab and walks to the bank, dumps everything and sits there. 

The walking back and forth doesn’t bother me too much because it’s close and I’m still getting good xp (15-18k/hr), but the xp would be quite a bit higher if it didn’t walk back and forth so frequently. I’m new to all of this though, so I will admit it could be an issue of user error, but I can’t find a way to edit this. 

Any tips would be greatly appreciated, and thank you for an awesome script! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, devildogcharlie said:

I’ve been using it on and off since you gave me the trial, and I have to admit - it’s been great, the only issue I’m having is it randomly walks me from the “Rock Crabs Location D” south in front of the cooking range building, then walks me back to location D to continue fighting crabs. I’m not sure what the timer is on it, but it does do it frequently. I couldn’t figure out how to edit it either. I’ve been sticking to regular mode, because when I do progressive mode it clicks on my Camelot tab and walks to the bank, dumps everything and sits there. 

The walking back and forth doesn’t bother me too much because it’s close and I’m still getting good xp (15-18k/hr), but the xp would be quite a bit higher if it didn’t walk back and forth so frequently. I’m new to all of this though, so I will admit it could be an issue of user error, but I can’t find a way to edit this. 

Any tips would be greatly appreciated, and thank you for an awesome script! 

1. Sounds like the script is resetting aggro. It will do that around every 10 minutes if it isnt currently in combat. If it happens more frequrently than that please save the logs (using the buttons at the bottom of the osbot client) and DM me what the logs say. I guess if you have lower stats you might have not killed every crab walking around by then, but it will still reset if it is not currently under attack since its just more efficient to have a lot of crabs attacking you instead of clearing out every crab that isnt even targetting you.

2. When you want to use progressive mode you have to select both the skill to train and the goal at which level to stop. If you dont select a goal the script thinks the task is done, so it will return to bank and prepare for the next task.

a3vA6e4.png

Skill to train tells the script which attackstyle to use, the goal settings are used to decide when the task is done.

If you have any further issues or questions feel free to just dm me the settings you use and the output in the logger and I will help you out :)