ezCrabs

ez11

1 hour ago, JohanGohan said:

Any bans with this script? 
Just asking because bought a sand crab script in ***** and was banned in like 4 hours of botting.

The script is only one of many factors when it comes to getting banned, if you dont understand that you wont be happy with any script.

That being said I get a lot of positive feedback from people who run this script a lot and very succesful once they have found out what kind of botting to break ratio is good for them.

44 minutes ago, ez11 said:

The script is only one of many factors when it comes to getting banned, if you dont understand that you wont be happy with any script.

That being said I get a lot of positive feedback from people who run this script a lot and very succesful once they have found out what kind of botting to break ratio is good for them.

Im always botting like 4-6 hours a day with some breaks with playing my self...

What do you suggest, how long should i bot with this script a day?

28 minutes ago, JohanGohan said:

Im always botting like 4-6 hours a day with some breaks with playing my self...

What do you suggest, how long should i bot with this script a day?

No one knows what jagex cares about when detecting bots so its all just guessing and trying out things.

I dont have issues botting multiple 3-4 hours blocks on mirror, but thats gonna be different depending on a lot of factors like account age or total level etc.

1 hour ago, Runescapelogin93 said:

runs to bank banks all my items then it withdraws them again banks them again then  logs out every single time i try to use it no matter what i do it does the same thing???

Dm me what settings exactly you areusing and also give me the logs.

It sounds like you might have not set up the goal settings correctly

Edited by ez11

Regular mode + attack active crabs 

tends to reset twice before it realizes it has reset successfully  (example - it resets, it has regained aggro, but it resets again anyway) 

past 2days i've also noticed it sit there still believing it has aggro

( i believe if i left it unattended it would do this until 6hour logged ) i've had 2 examples of this, one was 30mins sat there not resetting or doing much other then the afk log preventions, the other was an hour and a half - i corrected both of these when i noticed it by doing manual resets

I'd like to see a prevention put in place to counteract this, perhaps a forced reset if it hasn't reset after x amount of time? idk

the forced reset would definetly give ease of mind. 

2 hours ago, Jason Lost Bank said:

Regular mode + attack active crabs 

tends to reset twice before it realizes it has reset successfully  (example - it resets, it has regained aggro, but it resets again anyway) 

past 2days i've also noticed it sit there still believing it has aggro

( i believe if i left it unattended it would do this until 6hour logged ) i've had 2 examples of this, one was 30mins sat there not resetting or doing much other then the afk log preventions, the other was an hour and a half - i corrected both of these when i noticed it by doing manual resets

I'd like to see a prevention put in place to counteract this, perhaps a forced reset if it hasn't reset after x amount of time? idk

the forced reset would definetly give ease of mind. 

Which location does this happen at?