ezCrabs

ez11

3 minutes ago, ashtec said:

Firstly, very new here, so skeptical of all scripts.

Secondly, this script is a really good script. Was sceptical at first(like most) and scanned nearly every single comment page and finally decided I would go ahead and purchase. As you can see in the image, I am very impressed, tried both regular and progression. Very good script. Best part is, it supports the Ammonite crab spot, south of island. 

Faults; Will always run to bank to re-gear regardless if user has gear on already, which no biggy honestly. Only on script start though. 
Suggestions; Please add an option that has "hop if crashed and attack active crabs" 

So many times I noticed the bot would run back to the spot after banking and all the crabs are active and the bot wont attack them, it will just sit there. Yes I know there is an "attack active crabs" options but honestly wanted to stick with the "hop if crashed" option. So if you could combine "hop if crashed AND attack active crabs" so it doesn't idle till crabs reset from being active, would be great, but again, no biggy honestly. 

10/10, hopefully interested buyers will see this and it will convince them. Well worth the money. 

Thanks.

crabs 1.png

I already have the hop + waking up new crabs setting, but I can add the hop + only attacking active crabs one too. I put that on my todo list, shouldnt be too much work.

Im glad you like the script :) 

13 minutes ago, ez11 said:

I already have the hop + waking up new crabs setting, but I can add the hop + only attacking active crabs one too. I put that on my todo list, shouldnt be too much work.

Im glad you like the script :) 

Thank you for the fast reply :D Yes, having "hop if crashed + attack active crabs" will be very good and would probably increase exp by 1-3k /h. It is not much but adds up haha. 

• Like 1

The script resets while it's still in combat. i don't know if you can easily fix that but it would be nice. 

my guess is you've looped it to a 10min aggro timer. 

it ruins the xp/hr in full afk mode because the crab(s) attacking will lose aggro. 

(full afk mode would have to be safest due to from what i've seen is less input from client side) 

other modes fix this because it will re agress them. 

(when full invent of fossils, i don't know if the script will run to the bank or the fossil storage directly east of north west spot ~ the fossil storage being the closest) 

Don't get me wrong the script is great and i will purchase when the trial ends. 

Edited by Jason Lost Bank

2 hours ago, Jason Lost Bank said:

The script resets while it's still in combat. i don't know if you can easily fix that but it would be nice. 

my guess is you've looped it to a 10min aggro timer. 

it ruins the xp/hr in full afk mode because the crab(s) attacking will lose aggro. 

(full afk mode would have to be safest due to from what i've seen is less input from client side) 

other modes fix this because it will re agress them. 

(when full invent of fossils, i don't know if the script will run to the bank or the fossil storage directly east of north west spot ~ the fossil storage being the closest) 

Don't get me wrong the script is great and i will purchase when the trial ends. 

It shouldnt reset while you are in combat, could you dm me the logs and your setup the next time you notice this happening? Do you bot on a low level account that takes a long time to kill the crabs?

When doing ammonite crabs the script will bank for new supplies or when inv is full. The droprate is so low I dont see how you would ever end up with a full inventory of fossils before you need to bank for new pots anyways

36 minutes ago, haggis298 said:

I still cant use the bot. Stand still on regular mode and cant start script with progressive mode.

Update is pushed but I missed yesterdays (wednesdays) sdn updates, so based on timezones I would assume it should be live on osbots servers in like 10hours since its pretty late here. Sorry about the delays on the fix :(

Edited by ez11

27 minutes ago, ez11 said:

Update is pushed but I missed yesterdays (wednesdays) sdn updates, so based on timezones I would assume it should be live on osbots servers in like 10hours since its pretty late here. Sorry about the delays on the fix :(

No problem. It is fast. I just said because I thought I might have a personal problem.

10 hours ago, haggis298 said:

No problem. It is fast. I just said because I thought I might have a personal problem.

15 hours ago, Culturalism said:

Amazing script, I came here to say it wasn't working but i just noticed you already covered that thanks! Got to 70 attack and 60 strength and 60 Defense in a few days using mirror mode no bans. 

17 hours ago, hadr89 said:

Bot is not wroking player just stands still 

Its fixed now :)