ezCrabs

ez11

2 minutes ago, PoopGorilla said:

on attack sand crabs in area setting; the bot will frequently go into someone elses crabs and attack one of them, then run back to the original spot. Is this intentional? is there any setting to stay in your afk area and just attack the crabs where you are standing, even while you are being crashed?

yeah its intentional. It attacks the closest active crab while you arent in combat to maximize exp/h. But I guess I will add another "anti crash" setting like you described, since im already working on a bigger update for this script.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2020 at 1:03 PM, ez11 said:

yeah its intentional. It attacks the closest active crab while you arent in combat to maximize exp/h. But I guess I will add another "anti crash" setting like you described, since im already working on a bigger update for this script.

on this update would it be possible to include option to use prayer for bigger hits / more xp per hour and refill and reset aggro at the same time? that would be epic. Also would there be any way to change where you run to reset aggro, spot A on east beach for instance runs really far when it could just go to the prayer altar.

Edited by PoopGorilla
adding text

5 hours ago, PoopGorilla said:

on this update would it be possible to include option to use prayer for bigger hits / more xp per hour and refill and reset aggro at the same time? that would be epic. Also would there be any way to change where you run to reset aggro, spot A on east beach for instance runs really far when it could just go to the prayer altar.

I have no intention of adding prayer to this script. Especially since only one location has an altar next to it and even then your prayer will run out much earlier than you lose aggro

6 minutes ago, angel1904 said:

hello this scripts not working for me, i am doing relleka spot b with sharks and strength potions. it does not eat and walks all the way to the bank with a full inv of food and does not leave the bank from the point.

from which bank? Might be a missing webwalking link between them