ezCrabs

ez11

9 hours ago, Voider said:

Hey @ez11 Your Script looks really good, is there an chance to add kinda progressive mode for range equipment? this would take up the ante 😉

Probably not going to add any big gear settings but i could make the script automatically equip the best gear it has in its inventory, so you can start at lvl1 with a bunch of stuff in inventory and as its going through the levels it upgrades. 

What do you have in mind when you say range equipment? I would think of just upgrading leather body/chaps/vambraces and maybe upgrading shortbows, because with other weapons upgrading could end up being unwanted because lower tier knives/darts could be more efficient to use

@ez11 I was thinking about what you mentioned: you have already the upgrade Gear in the Inventory and after you get to 50 he uses the magic Shortboww and Blue d hides etc. 

Not that the Script should go and buy staff in GE, that is not neccessary.

regards the better Xp with lower knifes and such, just dont have other Knifes in your inventory if it is worse for your xp/hour

Edited by Voider

32 minutes ago, Voider said:

@ez11 I was thinking about what you mentioned: you have already the upgrade Gear in the Inventory and after you get to 50 he uses the magic Shortboww and Blue d hides etc. 

Not that the Script should go and buy staff in GE, that is not neccessary.

regards the better Xp with lower knifes and such, just dont have other Knifes in your inventory if it is worse for your xp/hour

I see next week whats the most practical way of doing it. Will @ you when i push an update 

v1.2: Script automatically upgrades ranged gear if you have them in your inventory: studded gear + coif -> snakeskin + boots and bandana -> green/blue/red/black d hides

Updates to the sdn are usually done once or twice a day so check the script version number in the paint to see if the script has been updated on osbots server already.

@Voider decided to only go with upgrading ranged equipment in the end, the rest didnt seem that useful.

Worked fine resetting for 30 minutes, then stopped resetting aggro against the swamp crabs and repeatedly clicking on two tiles apart over and over again until I stopped the script. Odd. Swamp crabs location A. No info from logger, only the 
"[INFO][Bot #1][02/12 01:50:55 PM]: waking up new crab
[INFO][Bot #1][02/12 01:51:06 PM]: waking up new crab
[INFO][Bot #1][02/12 01:51:18 PM]: waking up new crab
[INFO][Bot #1][02/12 01:51:35 PM]: waking up new crab"

16 minutes ago, Jacksonpm23 said:

Worked fine resetting for 30 minutes, then stopped resetting aggro against the swamp crabs and repeatedly clicking on two tiles apart over and over again until I stopped the script. Odd. Swamp crabs location A. No info from logger, only the 

can you give me a bit more info? Were you using mirrormodew/low cpu mode?

3 hours ago, Jacksonpm23 said:

3 hours ago, Jacksonpm23 said:

Nah, stealth injection, no CPU or RAM restrictions at all. 

Fixed in next update.

v1.3: changed the script logic a bit to solve a rare issue that could sometimes appear on some settings (mostly swampcrabs) when you lose aggro.

Basically the issue was that randomized reset timer + the trying to wake up crabs setting + choosing swampcrabs as trainingspot created a situation where the script sometimes could try to wake up a new crab for around 10 attempts (like a minute or so) before properly resetting aggro.

Updates usually go live on osbot servers within 24h. Update is live when you see v1.3 on the script paint

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ez11 said:

Fixed in next update.

v1.3: changed the script logic a bit to solve a rare issue that could sometimes appear on some settings (mostly swampcrabs) when you lose aggro.

Basically the issue was that randomized reset timer + the trying to wake up crabs setting + choosing swampcrabs as trainingspot created a situation where the script sometimes could try to wake up a new crab for around 10 attempts (like a minute or so) before properly resetting aggro.

Updates usually go live on osbot servers within 24h. Update is live when you see v1.3 on the script paint

GOAT

• Like 1