ezCrabs

ez11

9 hours ago, Exalt said:

Ran it over night pretty much flawlessly on mirror mode. Just make sure you have lots of pots and low defence bonus if you're a pure so the script can eat often and doesn't log out after 10 minutes of losing aggression

The script doesnt wait for 10 minutes after losing aggro. Are you sure you didnt got 6h logged (which seems more likely based on the dm you send me)?

Hey EZ, getting back into OSRS and I'd love a trail to sus out if this is the right one for me to start an account rebuild. All the best.

Edit: Also, I saw on the original post that it loots fossils from Ammonites which is awesome. I was wondering if it had the option to also loot seaweed spores?

Edited by omni4life

4 hours ago, omni4life said:

Hey EZ, getting back into OSRS and I'd love a trail to sus out if this is the right one for me to start an account rebuild. All the best.

Edit: Also, I saw on the original post that it loots fossils from Ammonites which is awesome. I was wondering if it had the option to also loot seaweed spores?

activated your trial.

I dont plan on adding any other looting options as crabs honestly have a garbage droptable. 2 seaweed spores worth 300gp every 128 kills (which is more than an hour depending on stats) really doesnt seem worth it. 

58 minutes ago, ez11 said:

activated your trial.

I dont plan on adding any other looting options as crabs honestly have a garbage droptable. 2 seaweed spores worth 300gp every 128 kills (which is more than an hour depending on stats) really doesnt seem worth it. 

That's all good homie, I only ask because I pretty much always bot on my ironmen when I want to AFK. I'll check it out, thanks for the trial. 

28 minutes ago, ez11 said:

This script uses preset locations. But they include pretty much every single spot that has more than 1 crab

well thats the thing.. i have only been choosing on the northeast side and the only good spot is D, and the rest can barely get 1 crab. On C both get stuck, On E you get one, and same for the rest.

24 minutes ago, M A Y H E M said:

well thats the thing.. i have only been choosing on the northeast side and the only good spot is D, and the rest can barely get 1 crab. On C both get stuck, On E you get one, and same for the rest.

How about you dm me the exact settings and issue you got so i can take a look at it? Or do you seriously believe that im somehow able to figure out what your issue is with that little info you gave me here?