OSRS Script Factory 2.0

ProjectPact

hey dude. unhappy as With this script. 

if I had of known more than 50% of the scripts listed have since been removed , I definitely would not have brought it. 

most of the scripts left are buggy as . like shiiiit ... I was recommended this script purely because of a couple of the scripts on the repository. 

Not even one that I need is there. let me know how we can sort this

6 hours ago, michaeltheman said:

if I had of known more than 50% of the scripts listed have since been removed , I definitely would not have brought it. 

most of the scripts left are buggy as . like shiiiit ... I was recommended this script purely because of a couple of the scripts on the repository. 

What scripts have been removed? What scripts are “buggy as hell”?

Also, the free scripts that come with Script Factory are COMMUNITY scripts. Which means I didn’t make them, they are posted by the community for the community. If you read the original post, it states that. They aren’t what you are paying for. You buy Script Factory for Script Factory. Having a free community repository is a free add on. Also, you have the ability to modify and edit any script from the Script Network because everything is open source. 

Another thing, there is a Discord with well over 2,000 people that have no issues and are posting non stop 99’s and 7 day runtimes. If you need help, you should look at joining. You’ll be able to learn a thing or two. :) 

Hope to see you soon!

• Heart 2

When you market the "300 free suppository scripts" as such a perk & show screenshots of all the progress of em. Your not JUST selling script factory for the creation aspect of it. Regardless, it's pretty clear what your end goal is. Money with little care for customers. Was a pretty shitty $44 lesson for a script I'll never use but such is life. For anyone looking at purchasing this script. Save your effort and money. If this isn't a clear enough indication of the creators standpoint , losing your money will be. 

& Just So it's abundantly clear.  I was reccomended this factory ,Because of the scripts it came with. 

2 hours ago, michaeltheman said:

When you market the "300 free suppository scripts" as such a perk & show screenshots of all the progress of em. Your not JUST selling script factory for the creation aspect of it. Regardless, it's pretty clear what your end goal is. Money with little care for customers. Was a pretty shitty $44 lesson for a script I'll never use but such is life. For anyone looking at purchasing this script. Save your effort and money. If this isn't a clear enough indication of the creators standpoint , losing your money will be. 

& Just So it's abundantly clear.  I was reccomended this factory ,Because of the scripts it came with. 

I’m not sure if you really purchased Script Factory. For one, it is $24.99, so not sure what you purchased for $44. Secondly, I think you misread my original post because it clearly states “community scripts”. Third, you still didn’t join my Discord which tells me you really aren’t looking for help or support. And last, If you can’t fix a simple Script Factory script, I’m not sure you should be botting in the first place.

Join my Discord if you would like to learn how to properly bot or gather useful tips and tricks. There are thousands of successful botters who would love to help you. :) 

Also, I can guarantee your one post isn’t going to scare anyone away from Script Factory when there are thousands of successful users. <3 thanks for the post count! 

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 1

21 hours ago, michaeltheman said:

um... I think you're very mistaken here. Any issues all you had to do was ask. There are hundreds of free scripts and quite a lot paid for scripts all that have their own success stories.

I currently have an AIO on the script network for script factory that works fairly well. 

You're new. We can all see it and you didn't do your research prior to purchase, nor did you reach out when you ran into issues. It's not projects fault that you aren't satisfied, however, instead of instantly going from 0 to 1000 maybe talk about it? Possibly join the discord?

As someone who has used Script Factory since Jan. as well as someone who developed their public bot manager software to help the community... I 100% vouch for projectpact and script factory. 

if you want to learn how to use it and have success, maybe reach out. botting is far from a 1 click get rich scheme.

Edited by thatboredguy
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1

Lol are you dumb?

There's FREE REPOSITORY scripts. That members of the community made.

We try keep them updated best we can.

There's a script for every skill available 

I'd say there's enough progress reports of scripts to equate well over Billions of xp gained with script factory.

Also. You didn't spend $44 on SF. Why you lying.

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

First of all, you can see all the scripts on the PPOSB SDN network where it clearly shows over 300+ Scripts found here. It seems you're a little upset because scripts that are shown on the front page with the screenshots can't be found I assume even though it says "This is what IS POSSIBLE" and doesn't say "This is what IS AVAILABLE" Although there is a Zulrah snippet & Barrows Snippet which you can edit, modify and use for your own use to make it a fully functional script.

What scripts is it that you're after that you've been recommended? Like Project has said, ANY community script on the network is uploaded by a member of the community, unless it's OFFICIAL PPOSB Upload. Therefor they are not obliged to keep ontop of keeping it updated by the user that has uploaded it, hence why it's open source for other users to edit.

PPOSB SF is probably one of, if not the best communities around on OSBOT in terms of having a active helping community, It's a shame that you slated project for your incompetence rather than joining the discord like he even suggested where you could definitely have gotten help. Instead you decided to make a fool of yourself by bashing a script that's probably the best bang for your buck you'll get ANYWHERE in any botting community right now.

As someone who's beeen around OSBOT since 2013 and botted even before then, you won't find anything even close to what SF has to offer, it's a shame you got hot headed before doing the smart move and asking for help. Oh well, sucks for you. Guess the rest of us will enjoy SF for the $25 we spent and not $44 : )

• Heart 2

Nah you're just wrong on this one. I bought SF well over 2 years ago now and there aint no better community / more helpfull community then the people at SF in my eyes.

"Most of the scripts left are buggy as" Oh really? I've only been using community scripts and never had any problem with any of the scripts I used.

Also the possibilities are endless with SF, people making billions upon billions gp with their scripts, probably billions of xp aswell.

And if you really needed help with scripts why didn't you join the discord? This community learns and grows together, they're really helpfull.. All you have to do is just ask? Not that hard.

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

Would you care to share the scripts you've attempted to use that are buggy or removed? The network is full of free scripts that are complimentary to your purchase of Script Factory. All of the free scripts are 100% editable so that you can uniquely build a script to reach your goals.

Instead of trying to learn how to use script factory or asking for help, you act like a kid and complain. You purchased a script that is meant to be a tool for you to build your own scripts. Don't blame someone because of your own incompetence.

Script Factory for $25 one time, not $44, is by far the best script purchase you can make. I've personally had the best success creating my own scripts and building off the free community scripts. We have a community of over 2,000 members that are active and willing to help anyone. Shame you can't take advantage of such a great script and community.

If you aren't willing to take the time to learn, you should find a new hobby.

Edited by CrazyDavy
  • Like 1
  • Heart 1

On 9/18/2022 at 1:32 PM, michaeltheman said:

free [frē] ADVERB

without cost or payment.

com·mu·ni·ty [kəˈmyo͞onədē] NOUN

a feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals.

Join the discord. Maybe you were under the wrong impression when you bought it, but SF is one of the best botting tools out there. If you learn it, you won't regret it.

• Heart 1

On 9/17/2022 at 11:32 PM, michaeltheman said:

Hey there buddy!

I was scrolling through your profile and noticed you love to ask for trials on these fighter scripts. I have some great news for you! We actually have some amazing community scripts that support everything you'll need!

Go ahead and open up Script Factory, navigate to the almighty Script Network, and filter your script search to "Combat".
You can also go ahead and give the following script names a search and download any/all of them. Here's some of my recommendations:
- PowerCrabber
- AIO Fighter
- fxLegolas
- fxGandalf
- fxAragorn
- wF2P Range
- wF2P Combat

I also noticed you asked for a trial recently on Pest Control. I've got some great news for you buddy! We have that one too!
- PPOSB Pest Control

I see you were worried about how much you spent, and the loss of value. Let's add some things up.

- PPOSB Dragon Slayer I
- PPOSB Tutorial Island
- PPOSB Plank Maker
- PPOSB Woodcutter
- PPOSB Wintertodt
- PPOSB Warriors Guild
- PPOSB Tithe Farm
- PPOSB Smither
- PPOSB Rogue's Den
- PPOSB Pest Control
- PPOSB Motherlode Mine
- PPOSB Mort Myre Fungus
- PPOSB Fishing Trawler
- PPOSB Agility
- PPOSB Herblore
- PPOSB Tabmaker

These are all Verified Community Scripts, not even 10% of what's currently on the Script Network. How much would just this little slither of scripts cost you on a public market?

I totally get that you're frustrated that a certain script was shown on the thread page, and was not available on the network, HOWEVER, have you attempted to join our discord? Have you left a script suggestion anywhere? Maybe one of our friendly community members would be happy to develop it, and release to others that are in need of that script.

OR MAYBE - You could consider joining, and leaving a suggestion for our TUTORING CLASS, where we go live and screenshare and walk people through the steps on creating a script. You might get lucky and have your script request chosen as the topic of the class, where you can watch us create it live, and then watch the publicly posted video on that class in our tutoring-video-archives (also posted in the discord).

There's so much value here, that you're looking at the smaller picture.
- You paid $25 for lifetime access to a tool that should be valued at $25/month.
- You received a plethora of FREE COMMUNITY SCRIPTS (located here: https://pposb.org/SDN/repository.php) that could easily be valued at over $300+

- And finally, once you join the discord, you will receive an insane amount of support by probably the most friendly/most accepting discord that the whole Runescape botting scene has ever had. That value is priceless.

I know you're upset and angry, but give us a shot. I promise you won't regret putting in the time and effort after you see some of the amazing things we've achieved.
Join the discord, stop waiting for a refund, it's not going to happen. EARN YOURSELF A REFUND by making some amazing scripts: https://discord.com/invite/qfcgHsgNsy

P.S. 
Here's an image of a FREE GIVEAWAY that just ended. This was from an account creator that I made entirely with Script Factory. The only thing manually done on this account was doing tutorial island, and putting a bond on it.

EDIT:
In honor of you @michaeltheman, I've just hosted a giveaway for another Ironman Blood Crafter Starter. Please join our discord, I promise it's worth it. https://discord.com/invite/qfcgHsgNsy

Untitled-1.png
Edited by Zackaery
  • Boge 1
  • Heart 6

• ProjectPact changed the title to OSRS Script Factory 2.0