OSRS Script Factory 2.0

ProjectPact

v1.63:

• Added a check to prevent adding multiple breaks that are the same name
  • Added the ability to get an Entity’s distance and ignore diagonals to #getDistance in Map
  • Fixed a bug with #moveMouseSlightly in Mouse
  • Fixed a bug not correctly creating an Area after pasting data
  • Fixed a bug not correctly creating an Position after pasting data
  • Fixed a bug that did not store the name of an Area or Position after pasting data
  • Fixed a bug that did not reset the diagonal check for #getDistance in Map
  • Minor fixes

On 11/28/2019 at 3:54 PM, ProjectPact said:

Logo.png.573bcacb90142b206fec5afbd3fbc5d9.png

Header.thumb.png.d5ed6b4a5037bc606cd01eaba5626c7a.pngPurchase.png.11a100af5869197e0955d4656d7a516a.png604684313_Body1.thumb.png.a22d1acac21f56d0f6358cfee25d008e.png952872299_Body2.thumb.png.7cdd8b7ed2bad2465e76887326c1b444.png207044835_Body3.thumb.png.98f09d41804dbc08194fc1b618ce3c42.png866083880_Body4.thumb.png.ec2dd60988fae338511ffedc95201139.pngForums.png.c74ad844f59d1799ed7e34b263e6eeca.pngPurchase.png.11a100af5869197e0955d4656d7a516a.png

AltChat Supported:

https://pposb.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=471

Supports 95% of OSBot's Methods:

Change Log

<3

CLI Arguments:

java -jar OSBOT_JAR_LOCATION -debug -login OSBOT_USERNAME:OSBOT_PASSWORD -bot RS_ACCOUNT_NAME:RS_ACCOUNT_PASSWORD:RS_ACCOUNT_BANK_PIN -script 1097:SCRIPT_NAME

whats the OSRS Script Factory Extension comes with and it it even worth getting Script Factory Extension or 24.99 one ?? and evem worth it now cause of the heavy ban ?

10 minutes ago, MrWhosHacking said:

whats the OSRS Script Factory Extension comes with and it it even worth getting Script Factory Extension or 24.99 one ?? and evem worth it now cause of the heavy ban ?

The Expansion Pack comes with a lot of private scripts that are not accessible to the public. Also, the ban rate on Script Factory is substantially lower than running a standard script, because you can modify and tweak any script to your own liking :) 

17 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

The Expansion Pack comes with a lot of private scripts that are not accessible to the public. Also, the ban rate on Script Factory is substantially lower than running a standard script, because you can modify and tweak any script to your own liking :) 

would you think i can get the 24.99 comes with 100+ right... and after can i get the Expansion Pack for a lower price.. i want to start to make my own and make sell it or add it to the free script..

5 minutes ago, MrWhosHacking said:

would you think i can get the 24.99 comes with 100+ right... and after can i get the Expansion Pack for a lower price.. i want to start to make my own and make sell it or add it to the free script..

Yea, you can always upgrade to the Expansion pack! If you already own Script Factory, then the Expansion Pack is only $24.99

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MrWhosHacking said:

is there a list on the free ones what not to use and what to use to avoid bans 

If you want to avoid bans, be smart about how you bot. It's as simple as that :D 

Here are a list of scripts for you (Mind you, these are only the ones on the Script Factory Script Repository. There are over 100+ more on the site you can download for free)

https://pposb.org/SDN/repository.php

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

If you want to avoid bans, be smart about how you bot. It's as simple as that :D 

Here are a list of scripts for you (Mind you, these are only the ones on the Script Factory Script Repository. There are over 100+ more on the site you can download for free)

https://pposb.org/SDN/repository.php

Hey, I am having so trouble with the zero to hero script each time I run it. It logs me out do you know what I could do?

24 minutes ago, NoelEast said:

Hey, I am having so trouble with the zero to hero script each time I run it. It logs me out do you know what I could do?

I’m not the author of that script, so I’m not sure. But I know you have to make sure your account type is a specific one. Like in tutorial island, you select the correct option. It says on the Zero 2 Hero thread

v1.64:

• Added #getAmountWithPartialName to Inventory
  • Added #getAmountWithPartialName to Bank
  • Added #getAmount to GroundItem
  • Added #getAmountWithPartialName to GroundItem
  • Added #containsAnyOtherThan to Inventory
  • Added #typeRandomNumber to Keyboard
  • Added new support for webWalker exact position checks
  • Minor fixes
Edited by ProjectPact

39 minutes ago, mjbraun95 said:

I just bought this pack and I'm having an issue whenever I open one of my local scripts. It won't finish loading the full script and the loading icon never goes away. Here's an image of the GUI and the text file. How do I fix this?

https://imgur.com/a/fs3o0Ex

It means it is erroring out. Somewhere in your script it is invalid. Join the discord and one of us can help you! I should be getting on soon. :) 

• ProjectPact changed the title to OSRS Script Factory 2.0