OSRS Script Factory 2.0

ProjectPact

v1.16:

• Added the ability to rename all Position and Area variables within script automatically
  • Added the ability to disable camera movements while walking
  • Fixed a bug that viewed #getZoom as an Action instead of a Check
  • Fixed a bug that did not set the plane value on areas
  • Fixed an issue with timer deviations not functioning correctly
  • Removed ‘print to logger’ setting getting saved
  • Minor fixes

v1.15:

• Fixed a bug with the formatter not splitting breaking properly
  • Fixed a bug with the formatter progress bar not closing after completion
  • Fixed a bug with #walkToPositionGUI and #walkToStartingPosition
  • Minor fixes

v1.14:

• Fixed a bug that did not format some scripts appropriately 
Edited by ProjectPact

4 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

You’ve got to format them. A new update was released that needs to view them in a new format. 

simply go to:

Other->Variables->Utilities->Format scripts

Thanks! Did the trick!

I also want to say, as a completely unbiased party, how unbelievably amazing this bot has been so far! 

Because I am pretty unfamiliar with coding in general, I was wondering if there was a database of some sorts that has additional information regarding all of the functions the script factory offers. Sometimes I want to achieve something when writing a script and I have a hard time figuring out how to go about it, mainly because I am unsure what most of the functions actually do.

I know there's a discord and it's been pretty helpful, but I'd prefer to have a detailed, complete list

50 minutes ago, MillSup said:

Thanks! Did the trick!

I also want to say, as a completely unbiased party, how unbelievably amazing this bot has been so far! 

Because I am pretty unfamiliar with coding in general, I was wondering if there was a database of some sorts that has additional information regarding all of the functions the script factory offers. Sometimes I want to achieve something when writing a script and I have a hard time figuring out how to go about it, mainly because I am unsure what most of the functions actually do.

I know there's a discord and it's been pretty helpful, but I'd prefer to have a detailed, complete list

<3 Thank you!!!

https://pposb.org/docs/index.php

3 hours ago, S0905523 said:

simply cant even figure out how to buy/deposit molten glass items. What is wrong here?

molten.JPG

I think someone may have helped you in the discord already, but what you should do is just edit the shop buyer I already created. The logic is already built out or you :) 

2 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

I think someone may have helped you in the discord already, but what you should do is just edit the shop buyer I already created. The logic is already built out or you :) 

even using your logic, everything is correct and input how it should be. It still just sits stuck at "SleepUntil 3000ms. Store is open.... 

is it the fact i'm using mirror mode? is that function broken? i dont know. I dont see an issue with my logic.

mirromode1.JPG

Edited by S0905523

1 hour ago, S0905523 said:

even using your logic, everything is correct and input how it should be. It still just sits stuck at "SleepUntil 3000ms. Store is open.... 

is it the fact i'm using mirror mode? is that function broken? i dont know. I dont see an issue with my logic.

mirromode1.JPG

Try using the OSBot Dev build (v2.5.90). Let me know if that works better for you!

4 hours ago, S0905523 said:

edit - got dev build downloaded

still just hangs frozen at SleepUntil (3000ms) - if store is open

Just tested it out, everything worked perfect for me.

Make sure you are on the newest Dev build or higher (v2.5.90). Also, make sure you input all names and items EXACTLY how they are spelled in the game! 

• ProjectPact changed the title to OSRS Script Factory 2.0