OSRS Script Factory 2.0

ProjectPact

Awesome to work with so far, really intuitive even for someone who has never created scripts or has any knowledge of Java at all! Only thing I would love to be able to do is set the interact with object (whatever that is) as left click only as currently depending on camera angle it switches between either left click or right click and action which is much slower and due to movement being repetitive might trigger ban detection?

Any help would be appreciated or even adding the feature would be great!

• Heart 1

5 hours ago, Brett Smith said:

Awesome to work with so far, really intuitive even for someone who has never created scripts or has any knowledge of Java at all! Only thing I would love to be able to do is set the interact with object (whatever that is) as left click only as currently depending on camera angle it switches between either left click or right click and action which is much slower and due to movement being repetitive might trigger ban detection?

Any help would be appreciated or even adding the feature would be great!

You could do something like Mouse -> hover entity, then just do Mouse -> click :)

The issue you are referring to is just the standard OSBot interaction method, so there isn't much I can really do to improve it since it isn't "my code" if that makes sense. 😉

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

You could do something like Mouse -> hover entity, then just do Mouse -> click :)

The issue you are referring to is just the standard OSBot interaction method, so there isn't much I can really do to improve it since it isn't "my code" if that makes sense. 😉

Your suggestion was exactly what I was after! Cheers, I think I understand what you mean but this works as a workaround for me so thank you!

• Heart 1

v0.86:

• Added new checks to AltChat
  • Added an onMessage Listener GUI to Debug
  • Added Variable information if you are trying to modify or access a Variable that does not exist
  • Added the ability to bypass User-Inputs without being strictly on CLI
  • Added a blacklist feature to onMessage
  • Added #addToBlacklist and #removeFromBlacklist in onMessage
  • Fixed a bug with onMessage listener not capturing data in populated worlds
  • Fixed a bug with the onMessage listener adding and removing messages incorrectly
  • Minor fixes

7 hours ago, pisiuxxx said:

Hi again,

It's ghost007, just asked for a trial. I understand I asked for a trial with fresh acc so I returned on my old acc which is my regular like 3yr old acc to make sure it's a legit request and not abuse/fraud.

Actually I just created another fresh acc to buy and use this script on it, only reason is I want to use acc with my main email which I can easily access any time because I'm gonna make order and payment which I never did with this account.

I don't know if I'm asking for some kind of exception but if I could get trial for at least 12/24hours that would be more than enough for me to check it out.

Thanks for understanding,

Legit Customer

Hey friend.... concerned passerby here... You realize you're only supposed to have a single OSBot account?

On 8/10/2020 at 3:00 PM, ProjectPact said:

Hi, been having issues with the following workaround which has caused some later revisions I've made to a script to bring up the attached screen when reopening a script which uses the Mouse -> Mouse Left Click (Multiple Times). I've closed and opened the script a number of times and saved as different file names but still I'm having the same problem where the script isn't able to be used and seemingly removes anything after the first instance of using Mouse Left Click (Multiple Times). I've retried on an earlier revision of the script, which only added in this line, but has still brought this issue up so doesn't seem related to a different change which I might have caused on later revisions?

Any help would be appreciated as this method of interacting with an object was what I was after!

methodName does not exist.jpg

Edited by Brett Smith

5 hours ago, Brett Smith said:

Hi, been having issues with the following workaround which has caused some later revisions I've made to a script to bring up the attached screen when reopening a script which uses the Mouse -> Mouse Left Click (Multiple Times). I've closed and opened the script a number of times and saved as different file names but still I'm having the same problem where the script isn't able to be used and seemingly removes anything after the first instance of using Mouse Left Click (Multiple Times). I've retried on an earlier revision of the script, which only added in this line, but has still brought this issue up so doesn't seem related to a different change which I might have caused on later revisions?

Any help would be appreciated as this method of interacting with an object was what I was after!

methodName does not exist.jpg

Simple issue fixed in v0.87. :) Once v0.87 is live, please just re-add that method.

v0.87:

• Added support for multiple onMessage entries taking place at once
  • Added the ability to have new lines for script descriptions
  • Added more padding to the warning label on Windows
  • Fixed some issues with #acceptIncomingTrade in Trade
  • Fixed a loading issue with #leftClickMultiple in Mouse
  • Minor fixes

• ProjectPact changed the title to OSRS Script Factory 2.0