OSRS Script Factory 2.0

ProjectPact

@apostles and future trial askers, I was informed trials are no longer being granted due to them being abused... However I still highly recommend this tool, it will save you lots in the long run unless you're not interested in building scripts from pre-created scripts. I myself Identify this tool to be extremely fun to learn and inexpensive for the amount of options it provides if you're willing to put in the work in making you're own script. Although as the main post implies, it does come with pre-made scripts for certain things which are very handy.

To add: The Discord server and staff are extremely helpful when it comes to creating your own script.

• Heart 1

Feeling hesitant on not being able to script on your own? So was I. I have no background experience in scripting so I had no knowledge going in. Interface is extremely user-friendly so most of the time you just use logic step by step. The forums are there with explanations on everything you need to know to get started. Anything that seems difficult, the Discord staff is ready to help.  I was going a little slow in the beginning but you really get the hang of it! Highly recommend this over buying individuals scripts again and again. Definitely a time and money saver.

• Heart 1

WARNING: If you see no local scripts when you load Script Factory v0.52, it is because your local scripts need to be moved to the Local Scripts folder! You may move them at: 

Windows:

"C:\User\OSBot\Data\ProjectPact\OSRS Script Factory"

Mac:

"User\OSBot\Data\ProjectPact\OSRS Script Factory"

• Like 1

Searching trough the "store" to look for what scripts would be the best bang for my buck since i wasnt keen on buying 6 different 10$+ scripts -_-

Then somewhere all the way in the back of the store i found this baby.
First i thought, 25 dollars for a supposed easy scriptmaker? with allmost unlimited restrictions on things you can do or make?
HA, no way and 25$ can buy me like 3 good scripts man!!!!

Yet being so fascinated by this script and if or not it was a scam, i bought it anyway.

Long story short,

Best 25 dollars spend ever in my whole existance.

This script should be on the market for 100$+!!!!!!
If you are buying any other script you are a literal clown.

• Heart 1

23 minutes ago, mond1 said:

i dont know nothing about scripting. im considiring buying the script but need to know first, how can i make a good antiban for my scripts? simple scripts wont get banned very quick?

The back-end already has randomness logic built in, as well ass appropriate checks that you don't have to handle. You may however always beef up your anti-ban by adding your own methods, whatever that may be.

• ProjectPact changed the title to OSRS Script Factory 2.0