OSRS Script Factory 2.0

ProjectPact

Can i have a trial?

and i have one question i can set timers between each action? and is this time a fixed or pseudo? so i can basically choose a range and it would choose a random number within this range to stop or start? so lets say i want a 50-600ms delay between each clicking .

Also its possible to choose how the clicking happens? like where exactly will it click will i be able to choose an area?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Google said:

Can i have a trial?

and i have one question i can set timers between each action? and is this time a fixed or pseudo? so i can basically choose a range and it would choose a random number within this range to stop or start? so lets say i want a 50-600ms delay between each clicking .

Also its possible to choose how the clicking happens? like where exactly will it click will i be able to choose an area?

Yes, you can set custom delays (sleep timers) whenever, and wherever, you want. You may also do a randomized number between two values (400, 1000) will sleep between 400ms and 1 second. You can use custom x,y mouse coords, or let the script interact automatically for you. 

1 hour ago, ProjectPact said:

Yes, you can set custom delays (sleep timers) whenever, and wherever, you want. You may also do a randomized number between two values (400, 1000) will sleep between 400ms and 1 second. You can use custom x,y mouse coords, or let the script interact automatically for you. 

checking the script , its really good but its also little bit complex it would be great to have a written sheet of what each of the options does exactly(Lot of them is clear from the name) , and some tutorials on how to setup your own scripts would be of huge help for us to understand how to do our own methods. i was trying to setup a fletching script and all the script does is not follow what i've written lol and i got no clue why so it would be great to have a guide on how to setup things.

also is it possible to add loops? so lets say my script starts with some standard things like going nearest bank depositing whatever... then lets say i want to do a loop where the fletching starts and i want to add a starting point and an ending point where the ending point reached will go ahead and repeat from the start. 

Edited by Google

14 minutes ago, Google said:

checking the script , its really good but its also little bit complex it would be great to have a written sheet of what each of the options does exactly(Lot of them is clear from the name) , and some tutorials on how to setup your own scripts would be of huge help for us to understand how to do our own methods. i was trying to setup a fletching script and all the script does is not follow what i've written lol and i got no clue why so it would be great to have a guide on how to setup things.

also is it possible to add loops? so lets say my script starts with some standard things like going nearest bank depositing whatever... then lets say i want to do a loop where the fletching starts and i want to add a starting point and an ending point where the ending point reached will go ahead and repeat from the start. 

Scripts automatically loop. There is an entire section of pre-written scripts you may download and view to help get you started. Check out the "Script Repository" on the top right. 

There is also a help section under "Script" and then "Help" to get you started. 

As far as a list of all features, that isn't going to happen. That would take too much time when most of them are common sense (i.e "open bank" will literally open the bank)

• ProjectPact changed the title to OSRS Script Factory 2.0