OSRS Script Factory 2.0

ProjectPact

1 hour ago, MrNoobSox said:

For some reason, Half of the buttons to add things stopped working? Like I press to add things (i.e add position, add area or something) but no commands are being added?

was working fine a couple hours ago

When you add an area, or position, they won't physically show. They are kinda in the background of the application, but when you want to walk to an area, or position, you will see the positions or areas you created in a drop down list :) 

Also join our Discord (Link on the front page) and I can assist directly :) 

EDIT:

I am having problems as well. It seems as the newest OSBOT client update has broken the script temporarily. I have notified the developers! 

Thanks for your report!

Edited by ProjectPact

15 minutes ago, Syracuse Lol said:

Are the pre-made scripts ever updated :o?

Yea! They are updated and maintained :) 

EDIT: 

Also, when you download a script off the Script Repository, you have access to all the code, so you can make adjustments and edits as you wish :)

Edited by ProjectPact

1 hour ago, xAnghellic said:

@ProjectPact Are you doing trials for this? I would love to take a peek and see what all I can do with this. Not saying it's not going to be worth it, but 22$ is a little high for a straight purchase. Cheers!

Yes I do trials, enjoy your trial!

Also, it's not just $22 for a script. it is a script that you can build just about anything with! Not to mention, it has its own built-in Script Repository with tons of free scripts already built. :) 

4 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Yes I do trials, enjoy your trial!

Also, it's not just $22 for a script. it is a script that you can build just about anything with! Not to mention, it has its own built-in Script Repository with tons of free scripts already built. :) 

For someone who doesn't have any scripting experience, would you have any recommendations on adding "anti-ban"?

I have a script going where iit checks if the character is animating or not, if yes, move the camera angle, then sleep for X. If not, perform an action then sleep. It's a fairly afk activity.

This is golden, nice work man.

20 minutes ago, xAnghellic said:

For someone who doesn't have any scripting experience, would you have any recommendations on adding "anti-ban"?

I have a script going where iit checks if the character is animating or not, if yes, move the camera angle, then sleep for X. If not, perform an action then sleep. It's a fairly afk activity.

This is golden, nice work man.

Meh, I would just say use Mouse -> Move offscreen. No need to worry about cameras

• ProjectPact changed the title to OSRS Script Factory 2.0