OSRS Script Factory 2.0

ProjectPact

36 minutes ago, lukas123123 said:

Is there a way to try this out before buying?

Authed!

OSRS Script Factory v0.2 pushed!

v0.2:

• Rewrote the walking events to stop if you stop the script
  • If you terminate the script, the GUI will now close
  • If you pause the script, all sleeps will now end 
  • Rewrote the Monitor handler
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ProjectPact said:

Authed!

OSRS Script Factory v0.2 pushed!

v0.2:

• Rewrote the walking events to stop if you stop the script
  • If you terminate the script, the GUI will now close
  • If you pause the script, all sleeps will now end 
  • Rewrote the Monitor handler

Found out what you said about checks.

But (I think) I found a bug; I am unable to delete those black sheep methods containing [-1] as their method number. I tried restarting the script and all that, but I find it impossible 😀

I also have a few suggestions; to be able to edit a method's name/id and string. This would be awesome to have! 😁
2nd; Just like the If function, a possible Else function as well? 🤞

Edited by Secretus
Forgot something

7 minutes ago, Secretus said:

Found out what you said about checks.

But (I think) I found a bug; I am unable to delete those black sheep methods containing [-1] as their method number. I tried restarting the script and all that, but I find it impossible 😀

I also have a suggestion; to be able to edit a method's name/id and string. This would be awesome to have! 😁

do you know how the “-1” occurred? 

also, thanks for the suggestion! 

13 minutes ago, ProjectPact said:

do you know how the “-1” occurred? 

also, thanks for the suggestion! 

Unfortunately not - But (I think) it happened when I moved timer methods up and down.

Also another suggestion (oh dear god); Being able to randomize timers between 2 chosen numbers, would be awesome 😉

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Secretus said:

Unfortunately not - But (I think) it happened when I moved timer methods up and down.

Also another suggestion (oh dear god); Being able to randomize timers between 2 chosen numbers, would be awesome 😉

Okay, I can do this! Just gotta rewrite a small portion :D 

• Heart 1

8 minutes ago, itsmejb4 said:

Does this script handle resizable mode? Also, is the user able to walk by clicking the actual game and not the minimap?

I don’t see why it wouldn’t support resizable. All methods are OSBot’s. Also, all walking is controlled by OSBot, so however it would walk is how it does 

Can I get a trial of this? Been using a number of similar 'script builders' that are available, but each has had various issues that have been causing some serious headaches... 

Also, I'm not entirely sure it's possible, but support be added to launch a specific script via CLI? 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, poptartjake said:

Can I get a trial of this? Been using a number of similar 'script builders' that are available, but each has had various issues that have been causing some serious headaches... 

Also, I'm not entirely sure it's possible, but support be added to launch a specific script via CLI? 

I have CLI Support added on my “todo” list! So it will be possible very soon (maybe even today) :)

as far as a trial, I’m almost home! 

Is Interact with NPC supposed to result in spam clicking?... I've tried adding sleep timers after the interact, but it doesn't seem to recognize them, nor does it recognize that I'm in a dialogue. It seems like Interact with NPC is looping on itself regardless of whether the action was successful or not. 

Edited by poptartjake

5 minutes ago, poptartjake said:

Is Interact with NPC supposed to result in spam clicking?... I've tried adding sleep timers after the interact, but it doesn't seem to recognize them, nor does it recognize that I'm in a dialogue. It seems like Interact with NPC is looping on itself regardless of whether the action was successful or not. 

You need to have proper checks. I'm about to release a new script on the Script Repository that will have NPC interaction and Dialogues so you can see exactly how I did it :) 

• ProjectPact changed the title to OSRS Script Factory 2.0