Patterns Progressive F2P Fighter

Patterns

16 hours ago, Syracuse Lol said:

Kept all the settings on. Was like 20 attack, 15 strength, and 15 defense already. I bought the items myself and left in bank, then worked okay.

Glad you got it working! If you could take short video of reproducing the earlier issue, I could probably pin it down and fix it.

15 hours ago, Patterns said:

Glad you got it working! If you could take short video of reproducing the earlier issue, I could probably pin it down and fix it.

Yeah it was weird.. Anyways worked fine when items were in bank instead.

c615a0dc96.png

Probably will just test out more and run until this account gets banned.

Edit: Honestly if you just sort out that bug it's pretty sweet. If you add a few more members options/training spots, should be premium script.

Edited by Syracuse Lol
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Syracuse Lol said:

Yeah it was weird.. Anyways worked fine when items were in bank instead.

c615a0dc96.png

Probably will just test out more and run until this account gets banned.

Edit: Honestly if you just sort out that bug it's pretty sweet. If you add a few more members options/training spots, should be premium script.

I did a fair amount of testing and never ran into the issue, so nothing comes to mind as to what could be causing it. For one reason or another though, the script must determine that you already have the correct equipment on you or you have chosen not to upgrade items. On start, the first thing it should always do is check your items and equipment. It's probably something silly that I missed. 😛 

If you have any suggestions for new training areas, I'd be happy to add them. When/if my Git application goes through, I might make another version of it which would include members, which would be premium.

5 hours ago, Patterns said:

I did a fair amount of testing and never ran into the issue, so nothing comes to mind as to what could be causing it. For one reason or another though, the script must determine that you already have the correct equipment on you or you have chosen not to upgrade items. On start, the first thing it should always do is check your items and equipment. It's probably something silly that I missed. 😛 

If you have any suggestions for new training areas, I'd be happy to add them. When/if my Git application goes through, I might make another version of it which would include members, which would be premium.

a551780ae4.png

• Like 1

I think the last spot for F2P to add is somewhere in the security stronghold?

For members there's spots like Hill giants in Zeah where no one ever is. Experiments. Chaos druids. Bandits for high levels. Just few possible ideas.

Think accounts maybe last a little bit longer if they keep moving around.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Syracuse Lol said:

I think the last spot for F2P to add is somewhere in the security stronghold?

For members there's spots like Hill giants in Zeah where no one ever is. Experiments. Chaos druids. Bandits for high levels. Just few possible ideas.

Think accounts maybe last a little bit longer if they keep moving around.

Probably easiest for everyone if I just let users set their own custom locations on top of the existing ones.

That's for the next version though. I'll do bugfixes to this release as needed but the members version will be fully rewritten and a new release all together.

Edited by Patterns
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

nice script, reminds me of my old fishers.

can you make sure to add to the filter NPCs that are being splashed by players? they are being attacked but dont have a hp bar overhead. so you will keep on trying to attack the same npc even though it is already in combat with someone else. in my case it was Edgeville men.

also you can add train prayer and add looting of bones.

good script tho

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/4/2020 at 12:25 AM, Red_Clown said:

nice script, reminds me of my old fishers.

can you make sure to add to the filter NPCs that are being splashed by players? they are being attacked but dont have a hp bar overhead. so you will keep on trying to attack the same npc even though it is already in combat with someone else. in my case it was Edgeville men.

also you can add train prayer and add looting of bones.

good script tho

Currently dedicating my free time towards other projcects since it doesn't seem like my git application on here is going to get looked at any time soon. 

That's a good point though, didn't consider splashing when I was writing this. It's open source so you can fix these things yourself if you'd like.

• 2 weeks later...