Client SOCKS Proxy Error

robertsongaming

I've been getting this error, when it was working fine yesterday with no changes?

I have no proxy. I've tried reinstalling the client, deleting the folder, reinstalling Java, trying a different network, resetting pc and client. followed points on:

Nothing's working. Any help would be appreciated.

image.png.908f0dee0d51b0135c4578d65448b800.png

boys i found the cure! i started up runelite and log in then thought fuck that playing is for twats and logged out closed it and looked up at the sky asked god to let it work then tried opening the bot again and this time it loaded up fine. so maybe if you try load up another client then try this one again ? or i duno sorry. good luck ! peace and love. 

1 hour ago, traybakes said:

same issue my friends. just started today for me. i see another post saying update to osbot 2.5.61 and mine is currently osbot 2.5.60 but is not giving me the option like normal to update? 

Reasons your bot isn't updating to 2.5.61 is because 2.5.61 is a dev version. Which means it can be buggy and is more of a release for mass testing. And I would not recommend downloading and using that build it does have some bugs.

EDIT: Bot is down btw
EDIT2: Bot keep going up and down so just open the bot every like 10-15 minutes if you can to check.

Edited by Gunman

31 minutes ago, Gunman said:

Reasons your bot isn't updating to 2.5.61 is because 2.5.61 is a dev version. Which means it can be buggy and is more of a release for mass testing. And I would not recommend downloading and using that build it does have some bugs.

EDIT: Bot is down btw
EDIT2: Bot keep going up and down so just open the bot every like 10-15 minutes if you can to check.

Yea this is my experience too. tried to load up 10 bots but only 2 of them actually loaded up. Had to restart the other 8 like 4 or 5 times for them to work so i just figured fuck it and gonna wait for them to fix it 😛 

• Sad 2

I was having the same problem. Heres an easy fix. If you're using windows 10 open windows defender firewall, go to advanced settings on the left hand side, click inbound rules then click new rule on the right hand side. Click program, then next. Now, right click on your osbot .jar file, go to properties, security, next to object name will be the path to the file. copy and paste it into the program path, click next again and click allow connection, name the rule osbot and save it, you will now be able to run osbot without a problem.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gvance79 said:

I was having the same problem. Heres an easy fix. If you're using windows 10 open windows defender firewall, go to advanced settings on the left hand side, click inbound rules then click new rule on the right hand side. Click program, then next. Now, right click on your osbot .jar file, go to properties, security, next to object name will be the path to the file. copy and paste it into the program path, click next again and click allow connection, name the rule osbot and save it, you will now be able to run osbot without a problem.

Did not fix it, thanks though.