Macro Cooker

Token

• 9 months later...

Script does not currently work, as banking isn't working.
It cooks first inventory at selected range, then goes back to starting location and stops.
Log below.

Spoiler

[INFO][Bot #1][11/17 02:22:49 PM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/17 02:22:57 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/17 02:24:19 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/17 02:24:51 PM]: Terminating script Macro Cooker...
[INFO][Bot #1][11/17 02:24:51 PM]: Shutting down script background executors
[INFO][Bot #1][11/17 02:24:52 PM]: Cooked 24 Raw anchovies for a total of 720 gained.
[INFO][Bot #1][11/17 02:24:52 PM]: Thank you for using Macro Cooker - www.krimsky.net
[INFO][Bot #1][11/17 02:24:52 PM]: Script Macro Cooker has exited!

Edited by skang

On 11/17/2022 at 2:27 PM, skang said:

Script does not currently work, as banking isn't working.
It cooks first inventory at selected range, then goes back to starting location and stops.
Log below.

Hide contents

[INFO][Bot #1][11/17 02:22:49 PM]: Loaded 4 built-in random solvers!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/17 02:22:57 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/17 02:24:19 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; We have reached the final destination!
[INFO][Bot #1][11/17 02:24:51 PM]: Terminating script Macro Cooker...
[INFO][Bot #1][11/17 02:24:51 PM]: Shutting down script background executors
[INFO][Bot #1][11/17 02:24:52 PM]: Cooked 24 Raw anchovies for a total of 720 gained.
[INFO][Bot #1][11/17 02:24:52 PM]: Thank you for using Macro Cooker - www.krimsky.net
[INFO][Bot #1][11/17 02:24:52 PM]: Script Macro Cooker has exited!

Could you send me the entire logger? There's a copy logger button at bottom right corner of the client

• 2 weeks later...

I'm currently using it at the hosdius clay oven, and it clicks on the food first then on the oven, it could just click on the over and hit space bar to X cook all instead of clicking on the fish then the clay oven

Edit: I see now that I have to  be a donator to get the option for it to just click on the clay oven instead of the fish then the oven, apologies, 

Edited by iroll

19 hours ago, iroll said:

I'm currently using it at the hosdius clay oven, and it clicks on the food first then on the oven, it could just click on the over and hit space bar to X cook all instead of clicking on the fish then the clay oven

Edit: I see now that I have to  be a donator to get the option for it to just click on the clay oven instead of the fish then the oven, apologies, 

There is no donator option, I removed it when I took over, the script is free

14 hours ago, Token said:

There is no donator option, I removed it when I took over, the script is free

is there anyway you can make to where it just clicks on the clay oven in hosidus and the space bar to cook all by chance? I'll pay if I have to I'm just trying to get to 90 on my main.

Edited by iroll

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...