inferno cape on pure

Savages

pm me? i have access to t bow and im maxing a pure atm to try to learn how to do it and do it on 1def so i can sell capes, getting 99 range atm on it. i would be willing to attempt to do it if you let middleman hold price of tbow and ill pay for all supplies, and you can pay me 200m if i get cape and if i dont get it you dont have to pay me anything. so ill provide all gear

1 hour ago, Jams said:

pm me? i have access to t bow and im maxing a pure atm to try to learn how to do it and do it on 1def so i can sell capes, getting 99 range atm on it. i would be willing to attempt to do it if you let middleman hold price of tbow and ill pay for all supplies, and you can pay me 200m if i get cape and if i dont get it you dont have to pay me anything. so ill provide all gear

seems fair

9 minutes ago, Jams said:

the most fair way i could think to do it, cause he could recover acc while i have t bow on it and just scam me otherwise

if you ever want to do runs on my maxed ags pure let me know. I already have an acc level 67 with infernal but would be cool to have on my maxed, however I don't have gp because I don't even play 07 anymore as I work 60 hours a week, but if you are successful I can buy the 200M you're asking. something to think about I guess.

Edited by dragonite3000

12 minutes ago, dragonite3000 said:

if you ever want to do runs on my maxed ags pure let me know. I already have an acc level 67 with infernal but would be cool to have on my maxed, however I don't have gp because I don't even play 07 anymore as I work 60 hours a week, but if you are successful I can buy the 200M you're asking. something to think about I guess.

sure, i should have high enough stats to do on my pure soon aswell. i have a main i can try it on too just to learn for a few attempts