Received a 1 day ban

michael Walkup

I've used multiple scripts on here for a few hours of the day, got around 11 stats to 70-80 range. Everything was fine.

Last night I used a script to make 5000 bars into platebodies, then after I used an auto-clicker to alch the bodies. I'm assuming what triggered the ban was the auto-clicker but I could be wrong. 

I normally use mirror mode, but I'm thinking I might have used the clicker on the actual client. This morning I wasn't banned, however I did try Runelite for the very first time. Was only online for like 5 minutes however. It wasn't until a few hours later I received a 1 day ban.

So again, don't know if it was the smithing script, the auto clicker, or the runelite. Regardless I'm assuming it was just the clicker or maybe even runelite due to the minor severity of the ban. It's called "bot busting - moderate" - 1 day.

I'm just hoping they dont do any rollbacks..

I highly doubt its runelite unless its a modified runelite client

In my opinion, it could be whatever you did for the past week that was new and youve never tried before.

Also you got banned on runelite after logging because it was a delayed banned, its pretty common.

a 1 day usually means 1day and 24 hours so you received the typical 2-day banned

10 minutes ago, Shmeekz said:

I highly doubt its runelite unless its a modified runelite client

In my opinion, it could be whatever you did for the past week that was new and youve never tried before.

Also you got banned on runelite after logging because it was a delayed banned, its pretty common.

a 1 day usually means 1day and 24 hours so you received the typical 2-day banned

The stats are still on the hiscores. Do you think they'll do any roll-backs?