Ultimate Dagannoth Rex

Malcolm

Very well written script. It does things naturally and with no noticeable errors, unless a crasher comes in.

Question: Is there any chance you could add the option not to use long range when luring the rex? It is much safer, but I'd like to try this on my zerkers in the furure as a way of magic training while making profit.

11 hours ago, Zpw said:

Can't get the osbot.bat file working or OSBot to recognize java 8, any advice? Would really like to purchase this script

I'm a simple man and only have Java8 downloaded :doge:
If possible just remove all other Java versions so there is nothing trying to interfere 

• 4 weeks later...

The script doesnt proceed without antidote even with serpentine helm on and charged.

Set needAntidote true

Can you have it run a check for the helmet and if it's true, please have it set the following:

Set needAntidote false

That way I can get 5 inventory spaces back every trip and not have to have them on hand.

@Malcolm

Also seems to freeze up in camelot bank after arranging inventory randomly. No error or anything, just have to manually click the map to get it to start walking. 

Other than that, works beautifully 

47 minutes ago, MrE said:

The script doesnt proceed without antidote even with serpentine helm on and charged.

Set needAntidote true

Can you have it run a check for the helmet and if it's true, please have it set the following:

Set needAntidote false

That way I can get 5 inventory spaces back every trip and not have to have them on hand.

@Malcolm

Also seems to freeze up in camelot bank after arranging inventory randomly. No error or anything, just have to manually click the map to get it to start walking. 

Other than that, works beautifully 

yup I can take a look at this, thanks :)

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Malcolm said:

@Archhh
i have posted a video for @Maldestoto review in discord. 
I was not able to replicate the issue myself although if you are having an issue then Maldesto can give you a refund. I don’t mind that at all. 

Nope! I support this bot 100%, love the idea and have had decent success in the past.

I'll try to run it again shortly, always have had issues requipping tridents but we shall see!

Thanks for the offer though @Malcolm

• Like 1