Ultimate Dagannoth Rex

Malcolm

1 hour ago, Archhh said:

The bot has been doing A LOT better going up and down the ladder without dying, however it still struggles to requip the trident when it gets in place to begin killing rex (Bot will just stand there with a shield and no trident until manually equipped)

That being said, I'm at 400 kills no deaths on a new account but I MUST babysit the bot to equip trident or it will AFK at the rex spot 😛

I'll have to bond my account and check it out.

Are you using an enchanted trident? That can cause this issue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

@Malcolm hey buddy i just purchased the Drag rex script and i must say it works really well.     However, this is what i noticed:

When another player goes down the ladder, it does ask them to HOP Worlds please.  However, but if it ask for a second time to HOP World please, it will teleport to CAMELOT and will keep clicking on the CAMELOT tab until its all gone.   

Thanks again.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Really good so far just one or 2 things for me;

Using serp visage on restock mode it still attempts to buy antidotes

It tries to buy 500 sara brews for 7.3mill when it only withdraws 5mill 

so for the first thing just put a check for serp helm before attempting to buy antidotes or withdrawing antidotes, this could make a new issue where the serp helm runs out of scales but that can be added to restock and might already be im not sure.

The sara brews thing I see appearing alot in this thread, maybe let the user input their desired amount of supplies to take each trip ( With recommended as default) aswell as the restock amount. 

And one other thing I'd love to see is a mouse off screen option or maybe have the mouse move around the screen a little bit and not so static. ( while killing and waiting for rex to respawn as during this time mouse never moves unless it has to.. which is not exactly human like,

All in all script in its current state (1.09) Gets a 7/10 :D

Edited by 12346720

2 hours ago, 12346720 said:

Really good so far just one or 2 things for me;

Using serp visage on restock mode it still attempts to buy antidotes

It tries to buy 500 sara brews for 7.3mill when it only withdraws 5mill 

so for the first thing just put a check for serp helm before attempting to buy antidotes or withdrawing antidotes, this could make a new issue where the serp helm runs out of scales but that can be added to restock and might already be im not sure.

The sara brews thing I see appearing alot in this thread, maybe let the user input their desired amount of supplies to take each trip ( With recommended as default) aswell as the restock amount. 

And one other thing I'd love to see is a mouse off screen option or maybe have the mouse move around the screen a little bit and not so static. ( while killing and waiting for rex to respawn as during this time mouse never moves unless it has to.. which is not exactly human like,

All in all script in its current state (1.09) Gets a 7/10 :D

Great suggestions.
I agree with you actually :)

• Heart 1

• 1 month later...