Account deleted/wiped

Bondaddy

And back onto tutorial island.
I tried google if anyone else had this problem and they all say Jagex do not delete accounts.

I recently made a post about my accounts a couple days ago. I tried to appeal the ban on the legit 0% botted account days ago and tried logging back in and saw that my accounts were still unable to log in to the main website, and still too many login attempts when logging in through the client.

I decided to use a random VPN and I was able to log-in to all accounts again, BUT they're all on tutorial island and completely wiped clean.
My girlfriend is with me at the time and she logged in as well (very noob account), but she's on tutorial island too with everything gone.
Note that she did not bot once and we play legitimately when together, though I also did give her random armor within my bank (up to mithril) when she leveled up.

I have 1 main, 1 pure, 1 skiller, and 2 mules for gold. The main is the only account that I can view still though permaban.

Anyone have similar experiences such as this? Gf ain't mad, but I'm mad that they even took her account away that she left alone for months without turning membership subscription off lol.

I've been searching for answers everywhere and really can't find any besides the "you logged into the wrong account", or "rs3 and osrs are different games".
I only play OSRS and I use emails I've used for years and too stubborn to make new ones or use new ones when a good 5 permanent ones are all I feel I need.

To add from my previous post, I've also got an IP ban on my home address which I read around is something Jagex also do not do.
This is why any account trying to log into the website or game on the home IP are greeted with the "You are not allowed to login" on the main website, and the "Too many logins" on the client. All (except main) are able to login, which includes gf's account, but all deleted and wiped onto tutorial island.

I'm in no ways a big botter since I play legitimately 90% of the time since I have people to play with and only do botting on days we're not hanging which is rarely.
I've purchased gold only once just last week through Arcus which was a small 10m just to test the water.

Can someone please enlighten me?
I'm sure this website with goldfarmers and other casual botters may have had similar experiences.

28 minutes ago, Charlotte said:

Fagex does not wipe accounts afaik. You probably got phished and lost everything. 

Pretty much this, it has been a LONG time since Jagex has wiped botting accounts (or at least that has been on a big enough scale to be noticed). I know they recently did a sweep of Internals but as far as I know, that's the only wipes they do now. 

Hell, if you've ever done a hijack recovery, they leave you with all stats that were obtained while botting, including any GP