Arcus and Bogla CLOSED

Maldesto

2 minutes ago, Kramnik said:

Hmm, so I guess this is for the better if gold will go up :D These two had a great run, but knowing the environment that they are operating this is bond to happen (I mean semi illegal). Guess eventually they will be replace by other sites 

Yeah ima take their spot 

• Mald 1

7 hours ago, DeadPk3r said:

I wonder how much he has lost im assuming his accounts would be banned etc.

if you think them losing their accounts is anywhere remotely on their list of worries you're extremely naive. 

8 hours ago, Probability said:

The volume of gold being produced shouldn't technically change and hence its value shouldn't - but I'd imagine the spread between the buy and sell price increases.

Nothing to do with volume in this case - it's access to gold. Much harder to buy without the two biggest sites and people will pay more for trusted sources. Volume is only important as long as there's easy ways to get the product. 

32 minutes ago, ForBobo said:

if you think them losing their accounts is anywhere remotely on their list of worries you're extremely naive. 

Nothing to do with volume in this case - it's access to gold. Much harder to buy without the two biggest sites and people will pay more for trusted sources. Volume is only important as long as there's easy ways to get the product. 

Man you baffle me i was curious you take shit way to literal dumb ass.

Hi , sir , i want to buy the advertisement postion like arcus gold/ runebet ,

my email is shanghaihuijie@gmail.com 

how can i contact you , can u give me your email address

i want to promote our website on your forum ,  i will give you a good price 

Hi , sir , i want to buy the advertisement postion like arcus gold/ runebet ,

my email is shanghaihuijie@gmail.com 

how can i contact you , can u give me your email address

i want to promote our website on your forum ,  i will give you a good price 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ForBobo said:

But this is why I think the spread (i.e. difference between buy and sell prices) would increase.

I don't think the value of the gold changes versus USD. Since you take out a large market maker, the other market markets will increase the price at which they sell gold and reduce the price at which they buy gold.

Overall I think it's a negative for botters who are farming gold to sell.

Again, happy to be wrong, I don't have a crystal ball.