neg fb?

RsgpDeals

disputed member: https://osbot.org/forum/profile/250644-pandax6/

Thread Link: none 

Explanation: think he got impostered, guy wanted to sell me gp. i ended up going to gym he was taking to long

Evidence:

7d4deaf39933442df13cb5d16a11c31e.png
https://gyazo.com/7d4deaf39933442df13cb5d16a11c31e

736c2a6cd057b59b94b98c1d4b1f36b2.png
https://gyazo.com/736c2a6cd057b59b94b98c1d4b1f36b2

He contacted me and asked if I could sell him osrs gold. I responded. We agreed to do .51$/m after this whole case I saw he even changed the price from .51$/m to .46$/m. You will see later on in the conversation that when I offered to sell 1B. He offered to give 520$ for it. It makes no sense to jump from 0.46$/m to 0.52$/m.
He claims that I got impostered even though if it was true that I got imposted. He would not have the first part of our conversation in his possesion.

https://imgur.com/a/j9IhIEc

17 minutes ago, Maldesto said:

Looks like you got scammed by an impostor. Can you show us the skype ID? Also great job on making it 4 trades and only losing 250M instead of 1B.

If I would have gotten imposed. Then he would not have the first part of our conversation in his possesion or he mus have been the one on that "imposter" account aswell.
He has those screenshots of our converstation of the imposter account. His "real" account ID is: "oldschool.deals" , but I have not spoken to this account since "Thursday 18th of April 2019"
And what is supposed to be the imposter is: "live:oldschool.deals". The fishy part is that I have spoken to this account today and the last time before that was at the same day "thursday 18th of April 2019"
I have sold gold to him before and tried to reach him again back in april this year.
I have not been talking to his "real account" since 18th of April. If I have been talking to an imposter: How comes he has the conversation of me and the imposter?

https://imgur.com/a/Xq30Tuy

Edited by PandaX6
Additional information

@RsgpDeals can you show a screenshot of the Skype ID you're speaking to accompanied by the logs?

@PandaX6 you're speaking to live:oldschool.deals not oldschool.deals, those are different names. The 'live' name is not RsgpDeals skype. The impostor is most likely talking to you and him at the same time to have him pm you but it's actually him. The chatlogs also dont match up, which makes sense if its an impostor on both sides.

3 minutes ago, Mio said:

@RsgpDeals can you show a screenshot of the Skype ID you're speaking to accompanied by the logs?

@PandaX6 you're speaking to live:oldschool.deals not oldschool.deals, those are different names. The 'live' name is not RsgpDeals skype. The impostor is most likely talking to you and him at the same time to have him pm you but it's actually him. The chatlogs also dont match up, which makes sense if its an impostor on both sides.

23932addae43711f84912b673bc01b41.png
https://gyazo.com/23932addae43711f84912b673bc01b41

he just added me today - 15744344a3b1d9e26b11be6a9dea7524.png
https://gyazo.com/15744344a3b1d9e26b11be6a9dea7524

not sure if u can tell by that pic but i can show over screenshare if needed

14 minutes ago, Mio said:

I know that I'm speaking to "live:oldschool.deals". To be honest it is also looks like he has been cutting and pasting some stuff. Since he responded with "ok" at 21.16. Which for my time would have been 22.16, but I never received his message.
I'm willing to show my conversation in screenshare so you will be able to see that there has no been cutting and pasting of stuff on my side.
He also says that I added him today. Which is not true. I still have conversations of him and me from a long time ago.

Edit: and with "him" I mean the skype ID: "oldschool.deals"

Edited by PandaX6
clarification

Theres no cutting and pasting. The messages don't match up because you were not speaking to RsgpDeals. You were speaking to an impostor who was pretending to me RsgpDeals to you, and he was pretending to be you to RsgpDeals so that he could get him to send a PM confirmation. He added 'you' today because the impostor added him, pretending to be you, to get him to pm you on the forums. The messages do not match up from the PM he sent you which should be a redflag as well.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mio said:

Theres no cutting and pasting. The messages don't match up because you were not speaking to RsgpDeals. You were speaking to an impostor who was pretending to me RsgpDeals to you, and he was pretending to be you to RsgpDeals so that he could get him to send a PM confirmation. He added 'you' today because the impostor added him, pretending to be you, to get him to pm you on the forums. The messages do not match up from the PM he sent you which should be a redflag as well.

If that is the case. That: there was an imposter of Me and him. Then first of all. How could the guy. Lets for now say there was a 3rd guy in this whole situation. How could he have known what we were saying? We almost had the identical conversation?
I personally think that he also owns the "live:oldschool.deals" account. I base it all on those evidence

Ok so reading over the logs I've created a diagram to visually explain what is going on here.

VCY82eP.png 

While you may claim that he is responsible, the chat logs very clearly did not match as well as what @RsgpDeals pasted into the PM to you, did not match your skype conversation which is a big red flag. Also going to his profile it claims his ONLY skype is oldschool.deals. It is very common for large sellers to have impostors with the "live:" usernames taken to pretend to be them. 

We have no way of knowing who the impostor is, it could be RsgpDeals, and with the same logic and without proof it could also be you. And who knows, a lot of the times these impostors don't even use our forums logged in, as profile links are easy to get publicly. We can't place responsibility on anyone. It's unfortunate when these type of scams happen but theres not much we can do other than warn users to make sure you are talking to who you think you are. (VERIFY USERNAMES ALWAYS on the forums).

I've removed the feedback. I am sorry for your loss.

• Like 1
  • Boge 1
  • Heart 1

• Mio locked this topic