OSBot has a bad breaksystem caus NO DEVIATION

jason257

My question here is ; Is there a way to randomize the breaks but without going far away from the number i put in as breaking time.  That when i put in break after 30 mins for 1 hour it breaks sometimes for 50 mins or 60 mins or 70mins or 80. Hope you got the point there :D . thx for reading i like osbot a lot but the breaking is one of the main reasons to get banned. Everything else is perfekt!

osbot breakingsystem.PNG

Edited by Token

I mean when i put it on randomize breaks would it stay near the breaktime  i putted in? For example 1 hour  breaktime but randomize breaktime on. Would it break for 2 hours? thats what i dont want .. And the point with banning; I tested out that when i am mining coal for example i should never mine more them 30 mins. When i go over that i get banned 80%. So do you think its the script? Or what am i doing wrong? Or maybe not having mirrow mode activated? For example in another client i wouldnt get banned so quick and the only difference is the deviation point.....

7 minutes ago, jason257 said:

I mean when i put it on randomize breaks would it stay near the breaktime  i putted in? For example 1 hour  breaktime but randomize breaktime on. Would it break for 2 hours? thats what i dont want .. And the point with banning; I tested out that when i am mining coal for example i should never mine more them 30 mins. When i go over that i get banned 80%. So do you think its the script? Or what am i doing wrong? Or maybe not having mirrow mode activated? For example in another client i wouldnt get banned so quick and the only difference is the deviation point.....

I believe I once read by one of the devs that the "randomize break times" button adds a +/- 15% variance to whatever time you set yourself.  From using OSBot for several months now I can also agree that it sounds about right.

Even so breaks I feel need to be changed depending on skill you are botting.  For example when doing agility im very aggressive and will only run it for like 20-minutes before having it take a roughly 15min break.  If a skill is more afk'able I will set my break time to 1 1/2 - 2 hours with a 15-30 min break.  Whenever I do this I also always click the enable random break button and that seems to work just fine for me so far. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Botthestrange said:

I believe I once read by one of the devs that the "randomize break times" button adds a +/- 15% variance to whatever time you set yourself.

@jason257 This^ I can't remember if it was 10% or 15% the old client dev Alek said it was but still this is correct^. Also some scripts have a custom break handler, like Stealth NMZ and Stealth Builder. :doge: I believe it was gonna be added to Stealth Quester too.

35 minutes ago, jason257 said:

What script are you using? And where are you mining the coal? Also F2P or P2P?

Edited by Gunman