Chris

UPDATE VRK-67.0:

• Moved the organizer setup to when it first goes to vorkath instead of script start.
  • Made a failsafe for when we are on top of the banker npc when trying to access ferox enclave bank.
  • Made a failsafe for disconnections and bot dies. It will now trigger collection.
Edited by Chris
  • Heart 1

One thing I've noticed when using the crossbow mode and the slayer staff, before entering if the crossbow is equipped it will switch to the slayer staff, then once it enters switch back to the crossbow. It does this every time it enters the area.

Edit: Suggestion, I like the drink potion after every kill, but I think a good additional option would be to exclude divine potions unless the timer is getting low. Also, when collecting items from Thorfinn after death to prioritize the rune pouch and runes before other non-stackable items so the bot isn't eating food to make space.  

Edited by DikVanDyke
additional info
  • Like 1

On 3/24/2023 at 12:41 PM, DikVanDyke said:

Edit: Suggestion, I like the drink potion after every kill, but I think a good additional option would be to exclude divine potions unless the timer is getting low. Also, when collecting items from Thorfinn after death to prioritize the rune pouch and runes before other non-stackable items so the bot isn't eating food to make space.  

I'm going to be reworking the death collection this week to make sure its prioritizing gear first. As for the drink potion check, I think its fitting for the option name how it is atm. Leaving it off will check the timers and only drink venom when needed.

One thing I've noticed when using the crossbow mode and the slayer staff, before entering if the crossbow is equipped it will switch to the slayer staff, then once it enters switch back to the crossbow. It does this every time it enters the area.

This is a side-effect of the autocasting check I added. I personally don't have the ability to use a slayer staff so I had someone test the change.

I'll add a flag check to only recheck this when it dies maybe that will be easier than equipping it every time.

UPDATE V68.0:

• Added World-hopping after x kills support
  • Added Discord Webhook Integration:
    • Notify on script exit
    • Notify on x script deaths
    • Notify every x hours
  • Fixed multiple issues with the bank handler. Overfills, rune pouch restocking, etc.
  • Settings page has been updated with new options
    https://cnar.dev/projects/evorkath/settings
Edited by Chris

UPDATE V68.5:

• Updated the worldhop setting to have a lower / higher limit for more randomization. It will generate a random value between those limits.
  • Settings page has been updated for the new options. https://cnar.dev/projects/evorkath/settings
Edited by Chris

UPDATE VRK-68.6:

• Added a flag check for slayer staff support. It now only check auto-cast after a death has occurred rather than every time before it enters the vorkath instance.
  • Did part 1 of the collection rework:
    • Now only withdraws 1 teleport tab to get back to Relleka.
    • Now uses the spell book to return back to the house (Lunar bank/House mode).

Full collection task rework will be due this weekend for v69.0