Chris

Just purchased the script and unfortunately I'm not having great luck. I've followed the guide to the T, and something just doesn't seem right. The mouse movement is absolutely terrible. It takes forever to cast, or switch items. The crumble undead spell is virtually useless as it takes forever to cast the spell on the monster. It just took a maxed main 6 minutes to kill vorkath and it died on the second attempt. Is there anything you can suggest to help fix what's going on? Thanks in advance.

On 9/24/2022 at 2:37 PM, str1de said:

Just purchased the script and unfortunately I'm not having great luck. I've followed the guide to the T, and something just doesn't seem right. The mouse movement is absolutely terrible. It takes forever to cast, or switch items. The crumble undead spell is virtually useless as it takes forever to cast the spell on the monster. It just took a maxed main 6 minutes to kill vorkath and it died on the second attempt. Is there anything you can suggest to help fix what's going on? Thanks in advance.

New Mouse is enabled before launching the client? Sorry for the delayed response but I just got back from dealing with the hurricane in florida

Hi there,

I have had this script for several months now and all has been working pretty well. Except for the last couple days. The bot keeps dying, currently been running for 1hr 30 mins and it has 6 deaths, with the highest death count i seen of 23. The bot appears to lag.

I have a fairly new gaming laptop, with good specs and decent broadband speed so there is no reason for just the bot to lag. Possibly bad seed? How do you refresh the anti ban seed?

Edited by markwilson94

8 hours ago, markwilson94 said:

Hi there,

I have had this script for several months now and all has been working pretty well. Except for the last couple days. The bot keeps dying, currently been running for 1hr 30 mins and it has 6 deaths, with the highest death count i seen of 23. The bot appears to lag.

I have a fairly new gaming laptop, with good specs and decent broadband speed so there is no reason for just the bot to lag. Possibly bad seed? How do you refresh the anti ban seed?

Try the following:

• Use new mouse option (if not already)
  • Remove java 8 and install Java 8 build 291 (Mirror is built with this java version).
  • Open Windows task manager and set the OSBot java process to high priority.
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Chris said:

Try the following:

• Use new mouse option (if not already)
  • Remove java 8 and install Java 8 build 291 (Mirror is built with this java version).
  • Open Windows task manager and set the OSBot java process to high priority.

awesome, i'll give it a try.

also, thanks for the sick bot! currently on 9.5k kc, on just the 1 acc :D

• Heart 1