Chris

19 hours ago, YoungWinner said:

Script isn't starting... or if I start in house it gets stuck at nexus and doesn't teleport

getCharacterEquipment() check is failing based on the log and possibly due to you not starting mirror mode properly. Also, you need to be starting it at one of the bank modes, or relleka.

1. Open osrs client to login screen
  2. Click add bot on the bot client and wait for mirror to hook
  3. THEN run the script OR login and run the script.
Edited by Chris

Hey,

I was able to fix the dying issue by purchasing a new router. Ping went from 200-300ms to around 50ms. 

I may purchase another month of it, but just thought I'd let you know that a good connection is a must to run this script effectively. Might want to write it somewhere in the post. ^^

Fushigibot.png

Edited by FushigiBot

11 hours ago, FushigiBot said:

Hey,

I was able to fix the dying issue by purchasing a new router. Ping went from 200-300ms to around 50ms. 

I may purchase another month of it, but just thought I'd let you know that a good connection is a must to run this script effectively. Might want to write it somewhere in the post. ^^

Fushigibot.png

Yeah true I guess I can put it in there. If needed I can give you another trial run for 48 hours just to be safe when you feel up to it. Just shoot me a dm in the discord

UPDATE VRK-57.0:

• Change: One eat action per walk sequence during acid phase.
  • Added: a check to ignore attacking if the acid / fireball phase has started (Not always 100% but the check is there to ignore).
    (Sometimes it would eat food and then go to attack vorkath but a special phase has started.)
  • Added: "Pool of Rejuvenation" to the list of supported pools in POH.

• 2 weeks later...