Chris

some update suggestions:

Make the bot deposit all potions that aren't (4)'s on bank and withdraw the full doses this would help when you can do 4-5+ kills/trip as otherwise the bot will go in with a divine range(1) or an anti(2) and run out after a kill or two and have to tele.

other suggestion,

(and this is kinda personal preference)

maybe have an option for the bot to drop the food instead of eating it for picking up the loot, then after a kill or two pickup said food again would help I feel extending trips.

EDIT minor looting bug:

so I noticed the bot after a last kill if it still has empty vials in the inventory it won't drop them to pickup blue D'hide, i know its kinda nitpicky but every cent counts.

EDIT for clarification: so the bug happens if your on your last kill and still have vials in your inventory, on every other kill besides the last it'll work as intended, drop the vials for blue D'hide

the bot will loot everything important for the last kill then immediately skip to turning on run and tele'ing

just my .002 love the script keep up the awesome work :D

Edited by deadlywario0
  • Like 1

On 8/18/2021 at 6:57 PM, Chris said:

use the new mouse

i have been, bot eats and drinks prayer pot during the acid phase which make it slow down just enough to be killed by acid, fix could be eat once during acid phase are not eat at all. Also the bots caught in between switching prayer, clicking on vorkath to attack and clicking on tile to move for big flame attack that is one hit kill. Maybe bit more updates since people are paying $25 a month for this will great improve this bot. . Hmu if you need logs or screen record.

12 hours ago, shadowsight3 said:

does this support teleporting to Lunar Isle and getting kicked out of Lunar Isle?

yes. using the banker or the 'Return orb'

Update VRK-43.0:

• Added a new stop condition: Time expired. It will stop the script when x minutes has been reached.
  • Added a new instance condition: min food before leaving. Like the name suggests it will add another check for your food amount to see if it can proceed with another vorkath kill.

1 hour ago, Zeromotion said:

got banned lmao that fast not even 100 kills, i think i know why. the way of behaviour and also the little screen in settings 

Lmao.. almost every script has a gui the overlays runescape so it's definitely not that.. and like Chris just said, you aren't using mirror mode which is asking for a quick ban. 

18 hours ago, iwakgatul said:

hello, i just requested trial on discord. will love to try this cool stuff

thank you

9 hours ago, GitKenser said:

I have done this too, almost a month ago and two times earlier this year.. 

Sorry if you tag me later today on discord in the same section i will get to them. I've been dealing with Work + School, so I want to relax and just do my own thing when i get home.