Chris

On 6/24/2021 at 1:07 PM, bclomas said:

Hi, just purchased this bot, settings seem to be correct. Looks as if there’s a lot of bugs or I just Can’t understand the mechanics. I’ve died quite a few times due to just not moving quick enough or activating prayers quick enough. The bot seems to be quite slow but I’ve ticked the mouse settings when i start up OSBot. If I can’t get the bot working efficiently how long do I have to refund it?

i would like a refund please @Chris

Hey Man,

Love the script but I tried using it on my one account that has the fremmy elite diaries done. After you complete the elite diaries you no longer need the seal of passage. So the method of talking to the banker to get kicked off the island no longer works. Can you add fremmy boots 4 to the teleport list because that teles you right outside the boat to vorkath. The bot just gets stuck on talking to the banker since I can't get kicked off the island anymore.

Edit: I researched into this, they added a "return Orb" on the table in the bank on Lunar island. Can you add an option to use that return orb to get kicked off the island? 

Thanks,

Edited by adeathsmckitten

UPDATE VRK-41.0:

• Added Jewelry box teleport support when using House mode.
  • Added Return Orb interaction if you have the elite fremmenik diaries done.
  • Added more start up logging information to the script log file located in the osbot data folder.
  • Updated script thread design with lots of information.
On 7/3/2021 at 1:53 AM, adeathsmckitten said:

Edit: I researched into this, they added a "return Orb" on the table in the bank on Lunar island. Can you add an option to use that return orb to get kicked off the island? 

Thanks,

Edited by Chris

UPDATE VRK-42.0:

• Updated the Looting task with the correct pricing when a noted item was looted. Due to noted items being a different ID, it was not being accounted for.
    This problem originated from the price guide switch to runelite over the rsbuddy exchange pricing.
  • Updated the TravelToBank task for useClanWars mode. If you are currently fighting, venomed, or underattack the script will now teleport to the house first before proceeding back to ferox enclave. 
  • Updated the default string for Weapon Special to be "Bandos godsword" in the back end of the script for issues where it somehow is set to null.
  • Updated the eating procedure in the Instance task to only be triggered when we are not in a special phase or the players healthpoints falls below 40.
  • Updated the fireball avoid task.
  • Updated the drinkAfterKill instance option to include venom potion.
  • Updated the script GUI food comboboxes. Removed lower level food and set karambwan as a secondary for a future update.
  • Updated the mirror mode reaction time.
  • Added a inventory organization system that triggers when heading back to vorkath. The script will remember the setup on the start of the script ONLY if the inventory was setup ahead of time. What this means is that the script will check if the inventory is full then proceed to collect a list of your items slots in the inventory. This way the system is optional if you feel that it isnt needed.

• 2 weeks later...